SUZY Q

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
dejan T
Guru

Re: SUZY Q

Post by dejan T »

Ok Pierr

itzumee
Newb

Post by itzumee »

I remember seeing her in a Private magazine photoshoot with a number of guys back in the 90s, she looked very hot in stockings and was hoping she'd done some videos.
Has she?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think so , and with me only photos !!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

itzumee
Newb

Post by itzumee »

Do you have a BTS of her?

analslammer
Padawan

Post by analslammer »

more suzy pleeease, anything, she is sooo sexy

analslammer
Padawan

Re: suzy q

Post by analslammer »

sorry to beg, but please, anymore suzy?, she is a rarity on the net...photo sets would be AMAZING....thanks

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will try to find the BTS !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

rimmer121
Newb

Post by rimmer121 »

Been such a fan of her since the 90s totally forgot about her until I got in the loft and found a load of my old mags, the pirate fetish set she did was the best set I've ever seen EVER. Well done Pierre.
I will definitely join up if there are any hard-core sets bts or hard-core pic sets, I'd really like to see more of the pirate set
Pierre I see u said previously it would take long time for the pics to come, I would be happy to pay u directly for any full sets I could pay u with . or western union if u that is ok?
Anyway I hope we can make an agreement.

Pierre u have a great eye for capturing the perfect reverse anal cowgirl. A total legend. Respect to you sir

Axel44
Guru

Post by Axel44 »

Les filles des années 90 sont vraiment au-dessus. Cette bombe à l'allure hyper classe a toutes les qualités pour réussir dans la vie et elle le sait. Un beau visage, une tête bien pleine et bien faite, du caractère, de la determination et de l'expérience.

Et sur ce dernier point, pour ceux qui auraient un doute, rien de tel qu'une caméra pour montrer son savoir faire. Les bites sont entre des mains expertes et leurs propriétaires sont secs et rassasiés en deux temps trois mouvements. Cette fille ambitieuse sait ce qu'elle veut et passe à l'action quand il le faut. Elle ira loin, mais en attendant les garcons sont contents de pouvoir aller dans son cul pour profiter d'un doux massage anal :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pierre u have a great eye for capturing the perfect reverse anal cowgirl. A total legend. Respect to you sir
Thank you very much !!!
Elle ira loin,
Elle n'a pas fait grand chose dans le X mais j'ai beaucoup aimé la baiser !!!

PW