SUZY RAINBOW

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
radioactif
Guru

Re: SUZY RAINBOW

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:As promised Suzy is next to be online !!!
In the night you'll see her be hardly analised by Joohn Syx for XXXX.

https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... _9091.html
19842.jpg
19841.jpg
PW
Merci pour cette superbe video ! Tu as de la chance d'avoir l'exclue anal, car elle semble assez à l'aise en anal contrairement a d'autres !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est vrai que j'ai de la chance avec elle car elle est harcelée de toutes part depuis 6 mois pour sa petite fleur qu'elle m'a donné dés le premier jour de son entrée dans le X.
Mais il faut dire que cette fille est assez intelligente comparé à la moyenne et qu'elle a compris sa valeur. Pourtant j'avoue avoir eu peur cette été lorsqu'elle est devenue plus qu'intime avec quelqu'un qui a desespérement tout fait pour l'emmener à Prague avec des sommes importantes posées sur la table mais elle n'a pas cédé aux sirènes du Circus et je suis très content pour ça.
Néanmoins je ne serai pas surpris si un jour elle fini par y aller car elle est passionnée de situations intenses mais ce sera SA décision et à la moindre erreur, elle prendra sa valise et rentrera chez elle.
Elle est adorable mais il ne faut pas lui casser un ongle faute de le payer au centuple.
Un peu comme moi en fait ... :roll: :roll: :roll:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

wijo
Guru

Post by wijo »

Wow such a wet nice pussy. Is her bodu fluid or lubrication started drain out her pussy?

Looking forward som see moore from this girl

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Is her bodu fluid or lubrication started drain out her pussy?
I guess she was very wet ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

albcir73
Guru

Post by albcir73 »

She has something special; she is charming and I like her body and her big nipples in particular. I'm looking forward for the end of the casting.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I like her for her serious attitude in general and the way she is correct to me since the day we met !!!

PW

AlejoSolitario
Padawan

Post by AlejoSolitario »

Spectacular body, delicious creamy delicious nipples and vagina, although I wonder, so what is it? , Or ability of the actor to take it to that point? ... Great actor ... in wunf if he did well

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have a great Wunf with her and Shona River where I forced both of them to taste the squirt of each others !!!
Definitively one of my prefered Hungarian babe in 2016.
Wunf-!!!.jpg
PW

polanski
Guru

Post by polanski »

Looking forward to that scene most def !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It will be later because TODAY you'll have the first DP and first Interracial action with Suzy with Cassie Fire for who it was also the first DP ( she did some more after ) !!!

https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting- ... _9273.html

Very hard action in this scene ...
Suzy-Rainbow-and-Cassie-Fire-first-IR-and-DP.jpg
PW