Join Login Woodman Casting X | Woodman Films | Wake up'n fuck | Woodman Cams | Woodman Forum

SUZY FOX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.

Re: SUZY FOX

Postby tango75jlb » Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:55 pm

T'as pas peur de te faire défoncer par PW, toi :shock:
tango75jlb
Guru

Postby liabatyd » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:04 pm

Hi,

It’s a politely formulated question which I believe to be relevant for a business like this website. PW clearly has a strategy which some of us might dislike but it is there with the idea ( I suppose ) to have sustainability. Hence the question. It goes without saying I hope he will still be here to fuck the 18y old which are not born yet.

In regards to fear de "se faire defoncer". Yes, unfortunately that risk seems to be always here in function of the mood, language barriers etc.

Liabatyd
liabatyd
Guru

Postby PIERRE WOODMAN » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:43 am

I will stay here as long as the business will have a sens to be done for me ( members support ) and also I will have enough models to shoot ( it's less and less every year ).
Myself as fucker on video, I think I will stop in April 2023. But if I have 10 000 or more members, by respect for them I will not ... but excepted if the piracy get to kill my business, I'll probably produce content until 2030.

PW
-----2020 I race with blinders, the steaming stupidity around me remains invisible and I only see the finish line
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Postby liabatyd » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:51 pm

Very nice that you will keep fucking by respect for your members, what an altruism ;)
And I suppose also for all the young girls who want to experience something new, discover. It’s pleasant to hear when that’s there motivation.

Thanks for the clear answer. Fingers crossed members will stay and new will join because here is the place to be if you want to see non boring repetitive content.
Great work

Liabatyd
liabatyd
Guru

Postby PIERRE WOODMAN » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:16 am

Thank you, I appreciate !!!

PW
-----2020 I race with blinders, the steaming stupidity around me remains invisible and I only see the finish line
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Postby JackFromNY » Fri May 22, 2020 4:56 pm

2019 came and went pierre :roll: any possibility we can get her. I mean i dont know why people would vote for frederica pierce instead of her tbh
JackFromNY
Padawan

Postby PIERRE WOODMAN » Fri May 22, 2020 5:05 pm

She is alredy online here with a dick in the ass, but Frederica it's first and probabily the last time people will see it !!!

PW
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Previous

Return to ALL GIRLS ON SITE