SUZIE ROCK

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
BudaFan
Guru

Re: SUZIE ROCK

Post by BudaFan »

Awesome pic set! Any chance we can see more of her? She's one of the hottest girls I've ever seen on here!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Read this topic ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

BudaFan
Guru

Post by BudaFan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Read this topic ...

PW
I did. You said you had more, but you weren't going to put it up because of her parents or some craziness. But you said they were assholes, so I was hoping you changed your mind and were maybe going to put it up.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I never said her parents was assholes !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

sphinxterre
Guru

Post by sphinxterre »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:S3. Suzie Rock : Forget it, she just wrote me a long email last week and her parents want buy her casting for big money. But because they was very unpolite I will probabily keep her casting on 2012 schedule ...
I think it's this quote from you that people keep referring to and which raised expectations tremendously for some time, with the general thought being "casting" means HC/initiation, but maybe the parents just didn't want any appearance of their 'precious' daughter in any casting/nude context and wanted to prevent it ... :idea:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well, what ever it could have been it doesn't change 2 things, first I never said they were asshole but just impolite, second there is no more to show ...
So better to let this topic speak about the interview of this angel and wish her the best life it can be !!!

PW

BudaFan
Guru

Post by BudaFan »

Make this a donation scene. I'd pay more for this than the first donation.

Kato
Padawan

Post by Kato »

BudaFan wrote:Make this a donation scene. I'd pay more for this than the first donation.
D-E-F-I-N-I-T-E-L-Y

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK but I don't think her family will see it with same eyes than you !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Cerberus
Guru

Post by Cerberus »

Pas grave, tant qu'on peut la voir se faire défoncer.

Dommage que tu aies fait marche arriere pour Karola d'ailleurs.