SUSI STAR

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

SUSI STAR

Post by admin »

Miguel Uribe
Padawan

Re: SUSI STAR

Post by Miguel Uribe »

Wow Pierre ... I've never seen a girl of that nationality in the business ... Will there be an update?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes with her first anal ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

kel
Padawan

Post by kel »

waoow this is one of the most beautiful girls from your website !!! How was she in performing. Look her eyes and body. Please more from her !! when comes more follow up !! Perfectly latina girl !!! waooow nice search Pierre. I looked her twitter she is great sexy

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes true she is a mega great babe with a high level of sensuality. Her blow jobs are astonishing and also she is a pro for massages. You can only feel good with Susi.
A WUNF is supposed be shoot with her tomorrow ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

kel
Padawan

Post by kel »

yes like to see more. shoot her good :D :D how you find these girls Susi rocks. hope to see more of her. thx

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

yes she is very nice !!!
Susi Star.jpg
PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Son anus a besoin d'un petit nettoyage lors de sa présentation , un peu de matière brune au bord !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je l'ai suffisamment "pistonné" pour que cela disparaisse fais moi confiance...

PW

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Je l'ai suffisamment "pistonné" pour que cela disparaisse fais moi confiance...

PW
Oui elle a l'air d'aimer teaser en plus et sur la dernière preview comment tu l'as arrangé , cette fille si elle tient un an va s'embellir semble-t-il !