SUSANA MELO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

SUSANA MELO

Post by admin »

shayhen2
Guru

Re: SUSANA MELO

Post by shayhen2 »

looking forward for the full casting

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

Si les gardiennes d'immeubles avaient toutes ce sourire elle cartonneraient avec les étrennes.

Elle a vraiment une belle gueule.
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes fantastic girl and for sure one of the best ass ever !!! You will see how she plays " SAMBA" on the dicks, just amazing ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

Looks like a supermodel to me, wow!! Looking forward to what happens next..!

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Very very VERY attractive girl, Pierre.
Looking forward to it.

List of videos I'm looking forward to on this site is super long.

boa15
Padawan

Post by boa15 »

Pierre, this is a spectacular girl. You amaze me, getting so many of these pretty and young sex maniac girls year after year. They still like you just as much even though you are getting up in years. I think some of them see your anal castings and get exited. I loved Jennifer Dark when you had her when she was young. Rocco also did a good job with her. I was thinking that this girl reminded me of her before you even said it. The girls that smile a lot when you interview them often turn out to be great. That body language says a lot.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yesterday she arrived in Budapest with her boy-friend and we went together to have diner with Rocco. It was very great ambiance. On monday they will shoot together and for sure she will take a lot in her very tight ass ...
I will not have chance to work again with Susana this time because today I'll move in a special place with Sophie for our 12 year together birthday after tomorrow as we always celebrate it every march 21th !!!
But I have 3 scenes in the box her casting, a Wunf with me and an XXX. So you'll enjoy this little bomba soon ...
Susana-Melo.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Cazanova
Guru

Post by Cazanova »

I like her... She is beautiful in a classy way... Latin look without the slutty side...

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

Cazanova wrote: Latin look without the slutty side...
Do you mean that most of the Latin women have a slutty appearance?
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera