STELLA CARDO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: STELLA CARDO

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Je crois surtout que Stella est si bonne au lit que tout homme normal deviendrait dingue en ayant ses seins magnifiques dans les mains et la bite dans cette chatte dessinée par mère nature le jour de sa plus belle inspiration !!!
Alors si en plus on a le droit de passer par la porte arrière, là c'est fini, on perd les calle-pieds et on passe le mur du son dans sa tête ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

In seeing how much Stella enjoyed her anal experience with Stephan, I can only imagine how her body would respond to your magic touch, Pierre! 8-) 8-) AND also how she might respond to Stephan and a number of your crew! :twisted: :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well, maybe it will happen one day that you can see this, anyway I like them both as friends and respect a lot the fact they gave me this chance to be the only one in 2019 to have some anal scenes with Stella.
Let see what 2020 will bring or not but in any case I'm already very happy !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Si toutefois elle ne fuit pas comme les autres après à peine un an de tournage !

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non elle ne partira pas parce qu'elle a l'avantage d'être avec Stephan qui est un mec bien et la protège.
Elle aime son boulot qu'elle ne fait pas comme un travail mais juste comme un amusement rémunéré et sa marche très bien !!!

PW

andres45704
Padawan

Post by andres45704 »

Hello teacher I hope you are well, I would like to ask you a brief question to see if you would do me the favor of reminding me in what casting it was that you presented to stella as the image shows? In advance Thank you very much master saints, I still look forward to the white sisters: joy white and sami white, as I would like a dp of yours with them.

andres45704
Padawan

Post by andres45704 »

andres45704 wrote:Hello teacher I hope you are well, I would like to ask you a brief question to see if you would do me the favor of reminding me in what casting it was that you presented to stella as the image shows? In advance Thank you very much master saints, I still look forward to the white sisters: joy white and sami white, as I would like a dp of yours with them.
Attachments
29057.jpg

andres45704
Padawan

Post by andres45704 »

Greeting Master I hope you are well
I want to congratulate you for those excellent scenes so bright that you perform with your team I am a faithful follower of yours
and you know that every woman that I see and observe in the industry is dying to see her in treatment with you, I hope with all my heart and with desires that this year you break her with one of these 2 beauty greetings Master
Many Successes
Attachments
EEO_QMqXkAALTRW.jpg

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you !!!

Stella and Stephan are still the same nice people as they was from the day we met.
I hope they will continue handle this business the smart way as they always did ...

PW

andres45704
Padawan

Post by andres45704 »

Yes Master but I only look forward to the day when you will get these 2 beauties such as Stella and Jia Lissa
Cheers