STACY BLOOM

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
occidental
Guru

Re: STACY BLOOM

Post by occidental »

ronaldo wrote:
occidental wrote:qu'est ce qu'elle est belle , toutes les autres filles on du souci à se faire , 2019 commence bien !
Arrêtez de dire n'importe quoi, elle était magnifique il y a 10 ans maintenant c'est une femme mature banale comme tu en trouves des milliers dans les bar à strip tease.

Regardes son visage avec ses creuvasses et ses boutons... Sans déconner quand tu vois les centaines de bombes sur ce site elle rentre même pas dans le top 300...
c'est vrai qu'il y a des centaines de bombes sur ce site , mais il y a 10 ans c'etait une jeunette maintenant c'est une belle femme , si elle vous met sa belle chatte sur la gueule ou sur la mienne ont crache la carbonara en quelque minutes :!:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ahahaha mais c’est clair !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

3cpo
Newb

Post by 3cpo »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:c3po , you are a trouble maker at the service of who I don't know but I suppose the Circus then while there are very few people supposed to know such details.
Anyway, to have a plane ticket is one thing, to be inside a plane in another ...

PW
Well I don’t want to make trouble, maybe I am just interested in the real story. And i am not talking about a flight Ticket, i am talking about the boarding Card which i can see clearly in Front of me....;-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Come on, you think I have time for that childrens games ???
In the casting video you listen I tell one of my guy she has to be in less than 6 hours at 120 km from Prague because some people will come to pick her up.
Enough with that shit stop it now, nobody except YOU care about it because obviously you are part of the dark side. Let me do my job and just do yours in Prague with more consideration for models instead whining here ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Weiberabchecker
Guru

Post by Weiberabchecker »

will this one be a long looooooong fuck scene?

Norman
Guru

Post by Norman »

She got something ”extra” this one!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

One and a half hour !!! I wish I could do more but it was a crazy situation and you can listen me telling my guys we should unfortuantely be faster because less than 6 hours later she has to be at 120 km from Prague.
But I hope if she can comes back to me I'll do more with her !!!

PW

Norman
Guru

Post by Norman »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
One and a half hour !!! I wish I could do more but it was a crazy situation and you can listen me telling my guys we should unfortuantely be faster because less than 6 hours later she has to be at 120 km from Prague.
But I hope if she can comes back to me I'll do more with her !!!

PW
You’re right Pierre it was that crazy situation, and you can really feel that in this scene.
It felt rushed all the way, and everybody looked stressed during the special circumstances.

I missed some alone time with you and her.
So Hope you can meet her again for some ”one on one” action in WUNF.
were you can explore her sexuality, without having to constantly look at the clock.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There are 15 minutes more to be sticken on this video ... one on one with me as you said with a load swallow !!!

PW

Norman
Guru

Post by Norman »

Ok I missed that! Cool

Hope you have the chance to meet her again
under peacefull circumstances. She’s a beautiful babe