SOPHIE LYNX

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Ricardo Soli
Guru

Re: SOPHIE LYNX

Post by Ricardo Soli »

Before anybody will start to think about something bad, the "fight" you're talking about it is just a teasing, "catfight" making catwomen looking better, like on this picture 8-) By the other hand, the only fight is between me and my competitors (sometime are yours too). The question about feeding the children is'nt the case, until you & "the law" is expecting from me not to make working my models the same way as other agents are doing it :roll:
At the end without to want to be too much ruth, sometime this "she must feed her baby" observation of yours, remind me about big lines of poor people in front of the tax offices, lines of women holding they're childrens hands, even if it's freezing and cold outside.People they know every time how to sidestep the line, pushing they're children in front of them. :idea: Theese behaviors make ethnical differences in our country in whom better we don't get involved :roll: :cry:

I forgot one important thing on this thread:
I think sometime Pierre, you should tell theese girls to smoke less cigarettes, etc., and to drink water instead of Ballantines-Coke, to make economies :idea: To those they have children, and let others without children to can enjoy a bit theyre life if they missed to have children :idea:

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

Yes, maybe he should, but after all they are all adults and do things according to their own choice.

Ricardo Soli
Guru

Post by Ricardo Soli »

giggeli wrote:Yes, maybe he should, but after all they are all adults and do things according to their own choice.
Me I am 46, and I have to control myself on this thread, surrounded by others can do whatever they want :roll: Even if it's not me the model who have to keep his skin or dick in shape :idea:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes, maybe he should, but after all they are all adults and do things according to their own choice.
But this is exactly the problem with Sophie !!! She has made her own choice but all humans must remember from where they come, who has helped them, and never bite the hand who has feed you when you needed help !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Sophie continue d'exploser les compteurs !!!
Attachments
6800.JPG

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oh yes Markus look very good !!! ;) ;) ;)
Just kidding, Sophie is great too ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Dneu24
Padawan

Post by Dneu24 »

DSC00485.jpg
Can I ask you: are you often present when the starting girls go to the lab? Is it difficult sometimes? I find that very caring of you...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Depends, mostly they go alone, but sometime I go with them !!!

PW

Dneu24
Padawan

Post by Dneu24 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Depends, mostly they go alone, but sometime I go with them !!!
Thanks. In the Jane Darling thread you tell she was very nervous because she never did it but generally it's going well?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You think I remember all girls feeling when they was doing the blood test ?
Impossible ...

PW