SOPHIA LAURE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SOPHIA LAURE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Pas si simple !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Thehak
Padawan

Post by Thehak »

Pour des raisons legales? Ou car certains pays interdisent certains contenus ou par respect pour l'actrice (ce qui peut etre comorehensible)

Merci pierre de nous amener des nouveautes

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est un mixte de tout qui varie selon la situation et le model !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

newbie75
Padawan

Post by newbie75 »

Pierre please dont wait too long and please no edit. You shld organize a bidding war to advance the release date on the most wantedscenes haha.

This one sounds very dirty

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well yes, it was ...

PW

zero
Padawan

Post by zero »

i realy hope that it will have dirty atm
its been a long time ,every time i check if there is any new dirty atms
it would be great to finally see some good stuff

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry but you have been a member 2 months in your life on my site and you you speak like someone who have seen all the videos !!!
It is a comment I accept from a Platinium members but you, where did you see all the most recents videos ???
Also it's not a scato site and I'm not supposed to delivery a dick full a shit to be suck by the girls in every videos. So your critics have no sens ...

PW

Robby66
Padawan

Post by Robby66 »

Hi Pierre,

Please don't edit, raw and authentic the reason why I'm one of your platinum members.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will do my best I promise but can't promise 100% raw. It will depend how I will feel during the editing of the scene ...

PW

zero
Padawan

Post by zero »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Sorry but you have been a member 2 months in your life on my site and you speak like someone who have seen all the videos !!!
It is a comment I accept from a Platinium members but you, where did you see all the most recents videos ???
Also it's not a scato site and I'm not supposed to delivery a dick full a shit to be suck by the girls in every videos. So your critics have no sens ...

PW
i didt know this site for too long and its that i am kinda interested in the balou style every once a wile i check if any thing new i get membership
that is why i have couple membership and i bought few balou style movies
and what i saw in this site amazed me and will try to be one of your Platinium
members
i accept and respect your viwe and that this is not scato that is like about this site it is not scat but a few accidents that what makes it real.
it is just a good thing to have something once and awhile