SLAVINA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SLAVINA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Curiously I don't remember, but I think via an agent !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

orwin
Guru

Post by orwin »

Then Pierre, you are a very lucky man....
This girl walks into your room and you have the potential to fullfill her fantasy...

I would love to get such a situation, but I know this will never happen. Nevermind, I get to see the action through your site.

Thanks,
Orwin.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I also like to share all those moments with you guys !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Nika
Guru

Post by Nika »

how many different comments....rude sex with 18 age old girl... What can be more dirty and more sexy? :D ....majority of people like to watch it, but maybe somebody not ready for it...
and sometimes 18 years old girls more perverted than 40 years old boys...it s normal^))))))

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't know if it's normal, I'm a cameleon and take the color of the girl in the room without try to understand because anyway she just got what she want...

PW

BriX
Padawan

Post by BriX »

Bonjour Pierre,

I don't like seeing women get hurt or hurting women so this was not my sort of thing BUT the criticisms that were shared at the beginning of this posting (about how awful her treatment was, how she was clearly disturbed, how Pierre should have known better) are not justified. I did not get the impression that this girl was disturbed - maybe she had some past trauma (who knows), but she was clearly not in distress - and never once in the scene does she look like she wants to leave or stop.

Some of her fantasies are disturbing, yes, but she seemed completely relaxed and assured about her desires and confidently pursued them in a safe manner. I've met a few women like this - they aren't my type - and they are all similarly reserved from the outside and yet they have intense desires to be degraded. Pierre even asks her to see if she has low self-esteem and she naturally and apparently, honestly, tells him that she likes herself fine. It is quite common for Masos to be very dominant and confident personalities.

There is no strict explanation for what causes Maso-fantasies, but what is known is that the longer the fantasies go unexplored, the more intense they become. At the same time, satisfying maso-fantasies can, in some people, generate a need for ever more intense sexual highs. Not every maso is a pain-junkie and not every maso-fantasy is caused by some early traumatic experience. Some people are just wired differently and some people have had their wires scrambled by stress or trauma.

In other words: the motivations for maso tendencies are complicated.

The extreme nature of some maso-fantasies can be very disturbing for those who don't share or wish to fulfill them, but we shouldn't let the emotionally loaded aspect of these fantasies cloud our perception of what actually happened or the risks thereof.

I think Pierre gave her what she wanted (within the law :shock: ) and did so in a reasonably safe and straightforward manner. Had he not provided it she would have gone looking for it elsewhere and perhaps with someone less experienced and less careful. That said, it is possible, that by feeding into her fantasies Pierre helped reinforce a painful event, negative thoughts about herself, and a source of shame...this is possible...but she was clearly in her right mind. Ultimately, people must be allowed to make their own choices in life.

It would not have been my choice, but I don't believe Pierre did anything wrong here. He is not her father. He is not her conscience. He was her afternoon fuck-buddy and they both made a few bucks off each other.

Masos are fascinating people.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I like when someone is here just for enjoying the truth and can understand that with a good brain behind !!! THANK YOU Brix because you have perfectly catch the point !
I will repeat again what I explained already in page 3 of this topic, I will never forget once when I was tired and try to fuck Judith Fox "kindly", she became furious and told me : " what do you do ? Are you mad ? You are making love with me and this is not what I want, I want to be slaped and destroy like a whore, do it or I go back home now !!!"
I also had a photographer Cecile, that you can see sometime on some of my BTS, lovely short hair brunette, which wanted to be the dog of Tania and me. She was a real masochist and between two pictures she was taking was coming to us just for a hard slap on her face or ass !!!
Those samples ( and I have many more for my book ) resume all ...

PW

georgemckeanan
Padawan

Post by georgemckeanan »

I agree with PW, got to treat women the way they want to be treated. I admire ur talents of sensing their emotional needs & give it to em like they want.

It's behind closed doors for adults to live their fantasies - no propagenda childhood dreams, just respect em enuf & acknowledge what they want & give it to em. In all, an amazing scene.

Heard there's another scene with nikitta? Where is it? Can't find it below Slavina's casting & initiation scene.... :roll: :?:

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

georgemckeanan wrote: Heard there's another scene with nikitta? Where is it? Can't find it below Slavina's casting & initiation scene.... :roll: :?:
I believe this is what you're looking for...https://www.woodmancastingx.com/casting/ ... %2B_1/1985

The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'll try give you a new Nikita scene very soon !

PW