SLAVINA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SLAVINA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Guys; casting are like the weather, always different and that is what makes it interresting ! I'm not here to judge if a girl is insane in her brain even if sometime I can tell it about some of them, I'm a cameleon who takes the color of the instant when a girl is in front of me ! Sometime it is cool sometime very rude...
For me the important is she was happy, if I have been a gentleman, she will have run away !
I never forget one day I was very tired and in deep sleep when Judith Fox who had the key of my suite came in my bed and blow me. I wake up with my dick like a stone but wanted just feel good in a sweet way so I go on her in missionnary and started to fuck quiet relax, romantic style, kissing her neck nicely but suddently she pushed me very ungry " what are you doing ? I did not come here to make love, I want be fucked and destroyed, slaped like a bitch, if you're not able to do it I go back home... I was shocked but it had wakes me up and of course I destroyed her has she wanted and she was very happy !!!
Some people will never agree with this, I know but I don't care, if members don't want see this kind of videos I'll keep it in my box, no problem, but it's not like with a girls, you are few thousand and with different wishes, how can I do in order making everyone happy at same time ????

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

zoro
Guru

Post by zoro »

Hi Pw, do you plan to put the rest on PAL soon?

thanks!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Soon I don't know but one day yes !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Dr zaius
Guru

Post by Dr zaius »

This is brilliant these initation-setups you've done with
Slavina and Fernandihna, that they know in beforehand that
the camera is present !! This is going to result in more memorable
moments for us to see!! You can sense the girls is a little "shy" at first because of the camera , but once the sex starts they really loosen up and forget it's there ..

If you have more of this scenes comming Pierre it could be great, I really think you hit a goldmine here..
If you just could KEEP YOUR HAND of your happy little willy and let the girls finish you off instead. Then you would have a "MONA LISA" to show every time man !! ;)
(just my opinion)

I just got laid today with an Ilona (slovakian) look a like.
God I'm happy !! :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Fernandinha didn't knew about the camera and was very very very very very upset when I asked her to sign a release, trust me it was something...
About finishing myself, I don't know if you see all my videos but mostly I don't even touch myself but I also like it very much because I can give a pressure stronger than the girls do and I already explained I'm not here to do a show, I'm also here to have fun ! :oops: :oops: :oops:

PW

tylerdurden
Padawan

Post by tylerdurden »

I feel like i should join this conversation, as was said before if someone don't feel like watching this kind of stuff the choice is simple DO NOT DOWNLOAD and as far as i can say this girl doesn't seem to be retarded at any level, she is just another crazy girl you can find everywhere, i liked this casting a lot as well as her scene with nikita and i would love to see more castings like that (but not all of them of course) cuz i like diversity, and this casting was really different. Thanks a lot Pierre!

Maybe i've missed it in conversation, but did she make anything else besides scene with Nikita ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think so. She change her phone number and disapeared for the moment ! But who knows maybe one day she will call my assistant again for new fantaisies...
I like the way you speak Tylerdurden, it's what i said all the time, no one is obliged to watch the casting and also I'm not here to make the show, I just show MY LIFE and of course it is not always the same kind of girl I cross on the road...

PW

tylerdurden
Padawan

Post by tylerdurden »

And thats why Your site is so interesting and unique, keep up with the good job, much appreciated!

Regards!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't worry I keep it the same way since 20 years !!!

PW

beber23
Padawan

Post by beber23 »

Putin je vien de tma ta sene avec elle, ces du delire man commen Ktu la marave cet poufiase INCROYABLE :o jamais vu un machin caKom; MDR le foutre qui plane avec beigne dan ca gueule :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: