SKIN DIAMOND

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
pervmann2000
Guru

Re: SKIN DIAMOND

Post by pervmann2000 »

Well I asked him many times on his board to stop this stupid childclothing thinggy...we had seen by now afther somany years...it wasn't fun anymore...if he would have dressed the girls up the classy way,and than do his thing it would have become fun again...and I must say...afther he had Leanni Lei...he didn't had a decent looking girl anymore...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

And the main problem was also the piss scenes as far I know ! He got 50 years at begining which is totaly insane if we consider he never did anything the girls doesn't want !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

admin

SKIN DIAMOND

Post by admin »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Don't ask me why but she's my prefered US girl actually !!! And I know what I'm speaking about, it's not only the physical, the sweetness of her skin, her tight pussy or the sex level she able to go, it's because you can have a NORMAL conversation with her without she just tell you " I love doooooggy style " !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
She has impressed me a lot and I will never forget her ... but unfortunately I had no time to shoot her for Wunf as I did with her girlfriend Asphyxia Noir ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes thank you for this link it's true she's cool there !!!

PW

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

i am not a big fan of tattoos, and i did'nt like her so much at first, but she has grown on me. She has a super pretty face and seems she really likes the sex and her performances are always good. She also likes the "kinky" sex and has done anal fisting for example :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she's very extrem in all what she does !!!

PW

george666
Guru

Post by george666 »

i remember you wrote how amazing she is, i hope we will see amazing sex.

if you had to choose to make a scene with daisy marie or skin diamond, who would you pick.
don

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

Ah ces americaines , plus décontractées qu'elles , tu meurs :lol:

george666
Guru

Post by george666 »

will there be initiation
don