SKIN DIAMOND

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SKIN DIAMOND

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oh yes a lot of crazy things, but for once i don't care ! This girl is so special that what she did for others is not important to me, she's unique and deserved a "woodman treatment " because she likes it !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

pervmann2000 wrote:well she allready did some fine analscenes in the States and 1 dp scene..
In my opinion I dont see the point of why a producer want to be, or feel the need to be, the very first 1 to break ass of a girls or pussy. I dont think the consumer would really give a fuck who did it first, as long as the scene is hot and steamy that is all that matters. Trust me. Mostly it is only for the ego of a producer that he can say: check me out: im numero uno wit dis girls. Consumer (buyer) would care less.

To me, if a girl is hawt, she is hawt.

I mean, I dont have a problem AT ALL, if pierre would make more USA tours or import USA starlets to put on the site even tho they might had 100 sausages already in pussy or ass. I think it is or would have been cool to see or have seen sunny when she still did b/g, bobbie starr or dana dearmond or other TOP usa star.

Sometimes it can be nice to see established big stars that you have seen much of to finally cum on "our site".

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Anyway the future will be like this because in USA it's difficult to get the girl at first.
I got one in L-A but wasn't my cup of tea and gorgeous one are destined to prestigious company who paid for that !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

pervmann2000
Guru

SKIN DIAMOND

Post by pervmann2000 »

BTW bro...I hope for youre sake you make a PAL scene with the girl...even if you don't want to show it to us...cause ower friend MAX wouldn't forgive you if you didn't...lol...( cause he would have done it if he wasn't in jail rightnow...)...btw...did you looked him up when you were in LA???

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

unfortunatly not, I get news via some friends who knows him but that's all ! I was too much busy there !

PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Unfortunatly not, I get news via some friends who knows him but that's all ! I was too much busy there ! Excepted one afternoon at Universal, Studio I had no rest !

PW

pervmann2000
Guru

Post by pervmann2000 »

Well all I can hope for is that when the Maxster is a free man again...he wil continiue his **UNIQUE LOVEMAKING** as nothing was happend...lol...feel sorry for the first girl he wil grabb...lol...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think he will go that way, maybe I'm wrong but many people are very different after passed 4 years in jail. So who must just wait and see ...

PW

pervmann2000
Guru

Post by pervmann2000 »

Yeah wel you know as wel as I do that the Maxster shouldn't have bin in jail...just because that stupid said he raped her...she knew what kind of vids he made before she went and go for it...

WFX
Guru

Post by WFX »

I dont think you have thoroughly read the court decision as to why they thought they were doing the correct thing when they decided to sentence him. As someone who stand to have a slightly feeling on the negative side towards the image of the girls he portrays in his work, I concur with parts of the rullings that have been brought to the table by the U.S. supreme court decisions. Its not ethical to portray girls "as if" they are "13 years or 14 years" old and fucking them after he and the "child" blow at the 13 or 14 birthday candles on top of the cake. Dese later charges have been dismissed, but the unethical of the whole matter remains pu as a brick house.