SISSY GOLD

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SISSY GOLD

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Done today, online in two hours !!!
Sissy-Gold-split.jpg
Sissy-Gold.jpg
Sissy Gold, what else ???

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

I've often fantasized like that when watching ballet dancers. She can certainly split those legs of hers. Nice one.

tomasius
Padawan

Post by tomasius »

Are we finally going to see her doing anal or do we still have to wait? Gorgeous girl.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If you had watched her 2h20mn casting more precisely you'll have seen her with my dick in the ass !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

She is very nice. The only thing I dislike about her is the tatoo, but these days it is very common. I am getting old probably for not understanding this...
Anyhow I have the feeling that the day you recorded the ballet scene you also shot a different kind of scene called a WUNF. Am I right Pierre?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No you're wrong, the ballet and the wunf was not the same day ! I don't know why you think it, I never shoot 2 times the same girl the same day, it happened very rarely ...

PW

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

To all members and non members I just want let you know that today Sissy Gold is crying because some idiots guys in her school shows this video to all her girlfriends.
Sissy-on-Xvideo.jpg
So she just decided she will stop the X business !!!
I don't know if it will be a final decision or just because she is sad today but until some of YOU coming HERE and steal my work for giving it to the X.V boss ( also boss of LP) and will help him to get more and more money ( he does 9 millions euros by month with X-V ) you will just contribute to destroy more and more this industry. Maybe some of you are happy of this, maybe some of you like what he produce now with the money he steals from honest producers worldwide, but anyway the girls are more and more affraid to do this job today, and more you will support people like them, less it gives me the feeling I want continued to hunt for you guys !!!
So, instead of helping the devil, give your support to those who deserve it, or soon the internet will have almost nothing new to offer ...

Mea Melone
Padawan

Post by Mea Melone »

I agree, and by the way, do you all know that this is my little honey ? :-)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So be a nice Bee then !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW

Mea Melone
Padawan

Post by Mea Melone »

today :-)
Attachments
20140426_182743.jpg