SIMONE SONAY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

SIMONE SONAY

Post by admin »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SIMONE SONAY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's unusual to have a MILF here in the WCX section and not in the Wunf, but I personnaly had lot of fun to meet Simone who is a very cool and interresting Lady with a smart view on this industry and I hope it will make happy all the guys who ask me often by email to make it with mature women !!!
And also I think for her age she looks very good ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

liabatyd
Guru

Post by liabatyd »

100% agree
Very nice. Thanks

liabatyd

SupermassveBlackHole
Guru

Post by SupermassveBlackHole »

52 states?!?! Come on, Pierre!!

And you found an American who didn't know this basic fact about her own country (taught to five-year-old schoolchildren), but has traveled to only of three of them???

Maaaaaaaan do I love it when stereotypes are true!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

OK I did a stupid mistake because I wanted make a joke, I was expecting she will react and said : " no 50 " but then I will have said " you forget Afghanistan and Irak " !!!
But she agreed with what I said and then I didn't wanted push on it and jump to other things. I must confess it was not the best idea ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Lord_t
Padawan

Post by Lord_t »

Actually Puerto Rico is almost like a 51st state. They even have an observer in the US congress. And Panama is also very orientated towards the US. I think that's why people sometimes say 52 states.

Back to Simone, OMG what a lady. Only two years younger than me and still such a babe. Did you or your guys do something cool with her or was it just the interview?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

MILF are not what is supposed to be here !!! I did it once when Sladky Mesic brought her mother because it was unexpected and funny but the "young" one was there too, so the "spirit" of this site was safe.
Honnestly I like Simone a lot as a person but she's not the "woodman" style. In case I got lot of request, maybe my team could make her a sympathic destruction as she likes it so much, but I consider she's more the Rocco's style than mine.

PW

Lord_t
Padawan

Post by Lord_t »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:MILF are not what is supposed to be here !!! I did it once when Sladky Mesic brought her mother because it was unexpected and funny but the "young" one was there too, so the "spirit" of this site was safe.
Honnestly I like Simone a lot as a person but she's not the "woodman" style. In case I got lot of request, maybe my team could make her a sympathic destruction as she likes it so much, but I consider she's more the Rocco's style than mine.

PW
Agree, stick to the 20-year old anal virgins because that's the Woodman style we all love :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know it ...

PW

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

I think its great nice to see a MILF now and then good stuff with Pierre.