SIERRA NICOLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

SIERRA NICOLE

Post by admin »

Weiberabchecker
Guru

Re: SIERRA NICOLE

Post by Weiberabchecker »

Very, very simpatic and more than sexy of course. But I asume that is here same problem with an agent? Or is there something to show?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're right no more ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

phallokrat
Guru

Post by phallokrat »

What a pity ! Appetizers of that quality without following action are the American standard for us followers- better Pierre remains in Europe?!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's part of the game, at least people can know their intimacy life and it's already good.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:It's part of the game, at least people can know their intimacy life and it's already good.

PW
I agree with you, Pierre. At least we have the opportunity to gain some insight into who these models are, what brought them to the game and what they may want or expect out of their activity. :geek: It is especially nice to see those that come to you for fun, pleasure and first anal experience! 8-) For me it is most incredible when you unleash a sexuality within them that they hadn't expected or even considered as possible! :twisted: Simply magnificent! :D :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thank you ...

PW