SIENNA DAY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SIENNA DAY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

He is not really responsable, I had a long time discussion few months ago with Sienna and as did Tina Kay, she tried to convince me to spend a lot of money on her to get her little asshole, but in real I felt the pledge and didn't care of it so much after seeing her plans.
So now of course the situation is worth but not sure that without Mike it will have change many things ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

torbeput
Padawan

Post by torbeput »

Hey Pierre !
Sienna popular and you should try it.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She prefer try the Mike Angelo's dick ( + little "sugar" he can give her ) !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

sergi_15
Padawan

Post by sergi_15 »

Sienna started doing anal sex.Do you intend to do sex scenes with Sienna?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Of course ...not !!!
She had opportunity to make it one year ago with me and I thought this babe was a nice girl. But I found out now she is became another person ( Mike Angelo helped her for this ) and I'm absolutely not interested anymore !!!

PW

BalouFan
Guru

Post by BalouFan »

Pierre she's shooting in Budapest hope you can catch up with this beauty.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

LOL, I don't want work with her ... She was so incorrect to me, I don't care this lady.
she has had opportunity to be a friend and work with me at her beginning but she lied and became Mike Angelo GF for a year with all it means ...
I don't need her, and you're wrong she is not pretty !!!

PW