SHEYLA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

SHEYLA

Post by admin »

Booz
Guru

Re: SHEYLA

Post by Booz »

Let me guess...her favourite vegetable is carrots.

She is very beautiful..just need a dental treatment and a brace....3.000 euros.

"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

Seebass
Guru

Post by Seebass »

:lol: :lol: oui c'est vrai , mais elle est bien foutue ça compense!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Booz t'es un salaud comme d'hab mais je suis obligé de dire que tu n'as pas vraiment tort. Si je ne me trompe pas elle est anal exclusive à ce jour ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Booz wrote:Let me guess...her favourite vegetable is carrots.

She is very beautiful..just need a dental treatment and a brace....3.000 euros.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think this will easily be the comment of the year. Hilarious.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Booz has in front of him 363 more days to make the "comment of the year " !!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

I agree with Booz in this topic. Pierre, she has not a beautiful face, a forefront in which a Jumbo could land, her teeth.... well..... and her body has a strange form, i think 75% of the STHUF section girls deserve less than her to be there..... :? :? :? :?
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't share this feeling, sorry !!! Not a pretty princess OK but out of the teeth, I think she has some nice points for her ...

PW

cambaceres
Guru

Post by cambaceres »

Elle est pas mal et elle mérite largement de bien se faire enculer

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

spanishfan wrote:I agree with Booz in this topic. Pierre, she has not a beautiful face, a forefront in which a Jumbo could land, her teeth.... well..... and her body has a strange form, i think 75% of the STHUF section girls deserve less than her to be there..... :? :? :? :?
Hi Spanishfan,

As used to say Allan Greenspan (before banks in the US went to bankruptcy), ""If you think you understood me, it's because I misspoke."

I don't think she is ugly, I just said that she have very strange teeth and with an investment of 3.000 euros with a dental treatment she could be pretty.

By the way Pierre, why didn't you propose her to pay a dentist?
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera