SHARON LEE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

SHARON LEE

Post by admin »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SHARON LEE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

How is it possible after 3 days online there is NO ONE COMMENT about her ???
I'm really schocked ... For me she's very beautiful !!! And in few day you'll see how she's been hardly ramed by three lucky bastard !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:And in few day you'll see how she's been hardly ramed by three lucky bastard !!!
I was waiting for that before writing... ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

Not my type of girl, not my type of body, and definitely not my type of face. With all due respect, it seems like an Thai trans for me...... although I know and respect everybody who sees her as beatiful, of course.

I prefer (and wait bitting my nails) for Barbie Pink release...... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

best regards
Spanishfan
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes of course everyone has his own test but I invite you to see the end of this casting with her rude double anal action in order to have a final opinion about her !!!

PW

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

Of course you'll have it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rough treatment and double anal....
Fuck as much as you can, as good as you can, as long as you can, while you can. It's good for your health, they say. Pierre will live forever, then :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes sir !!!

PW

spanishfan
Guru

Post by spanishfan »

Yes, very nice babe.

stemcell
Guru

Post by stemcell »

Sharon retired a year ago, and returned a couple of months ago and is now shooting in LA.
She seems to be a very close friend of Liza Del Sierra.