SERAPHINE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

SERAPHINE

Post by admin »

Booz
Guru

Re: SERAPHINE

Post by Booz »

Franchement elle a une drôle de tronche. Elle a la bouche de travers par exemple et des yeux énormes...mais c'est une jolie fille, elle a même des faux airs de Bo Derek (de loin ok).
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Son "démontage" du pont arrière sera en ligne très bientôt avec votre humble serviteur à l'ouvrage ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

Her facial expression makes me curious what you have on the menu for her, Pierre.... 8-)

When will the scene be completed?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In few days ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

pieter
Guru

Post by pieter »

.... When Pierre...when..

A preview pic could ease the wait.. a bit

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It was supposed to be two days ago but I had some not predicted castings who comes to me and I have only two hands !!! So until sunday I think I'll be a bit slow with update or maybe not, all will depend the level of activities I will have ...
But be sure I do my best ...

PW

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

Pierre my friend, take all the time you need, because: Seraphine looks so similar to a collegue of me which I like very much but I couldn`t fuck... ( or I was too stupid... ) - same hair, same face, exactly the same body, wow. Oh my god, when the video will be out, sorry balls, but there is turbo time again... :D ; I like both girls, yours and mine, very much!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I'm a bit exhausted at the moment !!! those five last days was insane ...
But Seraphine should arrived tonight online ...

PW

Patrick
Guru

Post by Patrick »

MDR ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Son "démontage" du pont arrière sera en ligne très bientôt avec votre humble serviteur à l'ouvrage ...

PW