SCARLETT JONS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SCARLETT JONS

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:P :P :P

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Marcellosade
Padawan

Post by Marcellosade »

On my previous post I did not comment enough about Scarlett, so here's a short note on her.

She is just great, I could logically argue one of the best ever. Her symmetric face is so attractively expressive and easy to photograph that whatever the angle she looks completely erotic. She is the expression of sex we all look for when we have a woman in bed. I like it when she's slapped by PW as a reminder of who the leader is; in her brain PW is the guy who's mentally fucking her regardless of the fact that she's being penetrated by two other guys. This casting supports the hypothesis that women's sexual arousal numbs the nervous system so they feel less pain. See how the eye contact she gives to PW while slapped and at the verge of an orgasm. The pain is quickly dissipated by the abundance of the pleasure she's going through.

The downside of female orgasm is they could fall in love with the leader. They release oxytocin, the so called "cuddle hormone", that make them trust people more. This is what's going on with Scarlett, she begins to trust PW more and more as the sex progresses and she comes in a series of orgasms. Scarlett, when "high" on sex, is one of those women ready to be perverted to the max. PW knows that and that's why I am so looking forward to the second part of this casting or any other strong scene with her. I personally have high expectations of Scarlett.

By now her ass must have been destroyed as we all wished and anyone could have expected. I, however, hope she's keeping part of her initial mental virginity so that it can be broken and filmed properly for our pleasure. Would we see her in the highly anticipated Phillip Seoine site?

Regards

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I have no idea if Philippe will shoot her or not !!!
But I recommend you to watch again her casting, maybe you'll see something more ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Marcellosade
Padawan

Post by Marcellosade »

…brilliant finale for a brilliant casting! - Really hope this not to be the last time we see Scarlett in your network; I'm sure WUNF or any other strong scene will be highly ranked. I suspect Scarlett hasn't reached her limits yet and you or Soine can help her visit again the threshold of pain and pleasure.

Great work!.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I wish to do more with her yes, she's amazing !!!

PW

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

I hope your paths cross again for a WUNF Pierre.

I can't think of a bad thing to say about this girl. She is definition of perfect.

How come she didn't end up doing more with you? I would think you would try and hold on to a babe like this. She is Jenny Appach level.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Marcellosade, I must admit you know to read in girls eyes and your analyse is very good !!!
I did not had the chance to See her again but we speak sometime by sms !
I hope to get the chance to shoot her again but don't know if it Will be with Philippe ...

PW

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Just re-watched this casting! :D :D She is great! One of my favorite castings as she moved quickly through your treatment to multiple anals then DP then DAP!!! WOW 8-) 8-) Very sympathetic girl! Thank you Master! Capturing the look on her face as Reda enters her is simply orgasmic! ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I wish to see her again but unfortunately it has been complicated until now ...

PW

woodfans
Guru

Post by woodfans »

Pas grave Woody je fais mon deuil tranquille si on peut avoir l'autre scarlett un jour 8-)