SASHA ROSE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SASHA ROSE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes she is fucking gorgeous ...

And now we enjoy Portugal together ...
Tweet-Sasha.jpg
At-Garret-restaurant.jpg
Over-Lisboa.jpg
Sasha-Rose-(-Tor-del-Rei-).jpg
On-shooting-with-Sasha.jpg
In-taxi.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

El Mosquito
Padawan

Post by El Mosquito »

you are so lucky pierre!

lickeverything
Padawan

Post by lickeverything »

why shy put silicon in her tits??????? come on... how to ruine a girl.. the same as irina bruni...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am not a sillicone fan but on Sasha It works well ans it's a good job. No scare, good feeling on touch ( smooth ) and she feels Happy like that ...so it's OK !!!
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

I usually hate implants too, though I've never touched a fake boob. I agree, some jobs are better than others. Apparently, getting a boobjob is like tasting food around the world: some of it will taste like shit, some of it will rock your world. The problem is, even the bad boobjobs cost a lot of money. :x

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

For me important how it looks like and of course how is your feeling when you crab it.
It sometime happened that I could not even see there was fake boobs ( rare ) and if you speak about Sasha, honestly I think it is not a bad choice because they are nice.
Of course I prefered her 100 % natural and she knows this but I like her very much and for me she is one of the pretiest ever !!!

PW

lickeverything
Padawan

Post by lickeverything »

I have seen her new video and I confirm that I don't like at all her fake boobs.. they are like two balls attached to her body, the same as irina bruni.. how russian girls wants to ruine theirselves with the silicone :-( they never realize that they are already beautiful, they want the perfection but they spoil everything in this way.

if Sasha would be natural, would be beautiful, but there is too much silicon in her body now.

the only beautiful natural thing except the ass are the feet, but unfortunately nobody lick them.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I disagree, she 's still a wonderful babe !!!

PW

le monstre
Padawan

Post by le monstre »

yes !Yes! She is beautiful ! gorgeous
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I disagree, she 's still a wonderful babe !!!

PW
Yes! She is beautiful ! gorgeous ;)
Attachments
IMG_0498.JPG
IMG_0497.JPG

Cazanova
Guru

Post by Cazanova »

Hi Pierre,

Should we expect to see anything with you and Sasha soon?

Happy New Year to you and Sophie.