SANDRA LUBERC

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

SANDRA LUBERC

Post by admin »

remkang
Guru

Re: SANDRA LUBERC

Post by remkang »

Oh man! Pocket sized dynamo....

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

To tell you the truth, this girl surprised me a lot by her amazing skill in bed !!!
When you will see her initiation you'll probabily think like me ... she's a real angel !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

To tell you the truth, this girl surprised me a lot by her amazing skill in bed !!!
When you will see her initiation you'll probabily think like me ... she's a real angel !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

totoro
Guru

Post by totoro »

very cute
hein?

zoro
Guru

Post by zoro »

fo des photos PW, il faut qu'on s 'échauffe un peu :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dr zaius
Guru

Post by Dr zaius »

She's pure AMAZING Pierre..
Please don't let us wait tooooo long :)

remkang
Guru

Post by remkang »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:To tell you the truth, this girl surprised me a lot by her amazing skill in bed !!!

PW
I like the fact that even after fucking 1000s of chicks you still have that child like joy and enthusiasm to explain your excitement and let everyone one be part of your experience. You could not care and still your content would sell but it is this quality of yours which reflects in your talking and views and wins you fans.

Long live the King!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:oops: :oops: :oops:
But I think it's the same with the big "chef " of the world, the day they stop to love the food they cook, they are out of the game. I feel the same pleasure today at 50 years old than at 14 when I just begin to fuck girls. All depend of course who is in front of me and the face, the smelt, the way to react etc ... but for instance, last saturday, I was very excited by Kira Queen and wanted very much fuck her but I knew Marica Hase will come, some I tried to stay calm and focus on the Chat, then Marica arrived, it was supposed to be just a simple "hello" to the fans and answering some questions.
In lobby, Ian Scott and Thomas Stone was waiting me for diner with Marica in a sushi place. But when Marica told me it was one month she had no sex I was again very excited and when I feel her sweet smelt, I touched her silk legs, then I had to fuck her like an animal because I read in her eyes she wanted it so much. It was magnetic and of course I called my friend to participate. Everyone had fun and the members online have got more than it was previously supposed to be ...

Something similar happened with the sweet Sandra, just watching her teeny body and her big eyes make me excited, and you'll see it was great !!!
I love my life !!!

PW

giggeli
Guru

Post by giggeli »

She has great body and is really hot, quite a gem :)