SANDRA LUBERC

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SANDRA LUBERC

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I sadly agree ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

xheinrichzq
Padawan

Post by xheinrichzq »

Pierre, physically, who is more desirable between Sandra Luberc and Ariadna ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Oh ! Bad question because I am friend with both of them !!!
If we speak about them as I know the first day ( natural ), for sure Sandra Luberc but today Sandra did many change in her and I haven't see it in true, so many people tells me it's bad, but until I haven't see it myself I can't critic really. What I know anyway,
I prefer Sandra without tatoos.
About sex, Ariadna was better but Sandra was a newbie without experience so I think today she must be better.
Best maybe should be to invite Sandra for a new interview ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Kmconstantine
Guru

Post by Kmconstantine »

Her casting was very impressive because all that was accomplished in this 1 day. She was a bit scared at 1st for anal but then ended up even getting a DP. Even I was surprised how she got it all so quick time. And when Thomas came in she didn't even know what was going or who this stranger was but she sucked his cock anyway and next thing she is doing everything.

Pierre, do you remember who was translating for you? Was it Juliana Grandi?

Also,You were nice to Sandra and I read on Viola's thread that Sandra and Domenica had spoken to her some lies about you to make you look bad. Is Sandra still in the business?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sandra did some mistakes about me because she was for a period the GF of ...a girl whom I was in bad term and son on !!!
Deeply I haven't problem with her now !!!

PW