SANDRA BINA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: SANDRA BINA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:roll: :roll: :roll:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Grossemite
Guru

Post by Grossemite »

regis69 wrote: !!! The girsls without make up who are gorgeous !
You're right in everything you said but this one is never mentionned while you find it nowwhere else.

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Pierre, sorry if answered but how come it took 10 years(!!!!) to upload this online.
Do you have initiations older than this waiting to be released?

Thanks for releasing it though. Super cute babe. Hope she got her car. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I had no authorisation about the sex but we met again two years ago and she did another casting + a sex scene with boy. Then she accepted to sign model-release concerning the sex with me ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I had no authorisation about the sex but we met again two years ago and she did another casting + a sex scene with boy. Then she accepted to sign model-release concerning the sex with me ...

PW
Oh my god. So that does happen. That gives me so much hope for the hundreds of initiations you don't have permissions to release.

I'm surprised she didn't sign the model release immediately considering she seemed to need the money.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Why again money, money , money !!!
It's the private aspect of all this who is a problem in 90% of the case, and today with internet the money don't resolve the scare that BF and family found out what they did for free with a man who can be their grand father !!!

PW

kaj.johanson
Padawan

Post by kaj.johanson »

Hello Pierre. When is this gonna be countinued? Im looking forward to it.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I really have no idea ...

PW

Wilbur Mercer
Padawan

Post by Wilbur Mercer »

I love this video, I didn't realise how nervous she was until I saw it another time. Will the to be continued part of the video include the segments cut out of the current video or will it be another video at another time?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Another casting with sex when she came back few years later ...

PW