ROSSES SILVER

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ROSSES SILVER

Post by admin »

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: ROSSES SILVER

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

If you like the milky breast, watch her in Xcalibur :
https://www.woodmanfilms.com/movie/xcali ... ene_9_6471

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

pico
Guru

Post by pico »

i love milky breasts.......mmmmmmmmmmmm :D :D :D
when will you show her full casting/ sex with you ???

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

There is nothing more to show ... I did not touched her that day ( but later yes :oops: :oops: :oops: ) !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

pico
Guru

Post by pico »

:cry: :cry: :cry:

1. just wondering, have you ever produced a fucking scene with you in which the girl lactates??? if not i think it can be a very good new chapter in your productions.

2. is it possible for you to do a scene with rosses,,, she's a damn sexy milf with super nice jugs of milk :D

3. the "later" incident you said,, i assume it was not filmed.... right??? can you tell any details of it.....

thanks.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

1. just wondering, have you ever produced a fucking scene with you in which the girl lactates??? if not i think it can be a very good new chapter in your productions.
No I did not and I do not think I will because It makes me think to much about sperm cum shot. In private life I have no problem with it but on video for sure few chance it will happened. I had opportunities and I refused ...
2. is it possible for you to do a scene with rosses,,, she's a damn sexy milf with super nice jugs of milk :D
This adorable lady is since long time retired from X business
3. the "later" incident you said,, i assume it was not filmed.... right??? can you tell any details of it.....
Sorry no comments

PW