ROSE DELIGHT

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
WoodyWow
Padawan

Re: ROSE DELIGHT

Post by WoodyWow »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote: Rose considère que cette video était beaucoup trop violente et que certaine action qu'elle comporte ne doivent JAMAIS être rendues publique..
Sorry, but it sounds very sexy !!! :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:D :D :D
Yes it is for me too, but she see that with another perspective and I respect her decision because she is a top friend I love so much ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Phelan
Guru

Post by Phelan »

I would offer myself as a neutral judge.... but I am far from being neutral in this matter. ;) ;) ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We know Phelan we know !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Lemaitre
Padawan

Post by Lemaitre »

Any developments here? That sounded promising when you hinted in April that she'll do more on the net ... why not have e.g. a rough scene with her and Little Caprice?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well since that, Rose did some changes and is not sure to do more.
Concerning the possibility to have again Rose and Caprice in same scene it's almost impossible now as Caprice has build her own business.

PW

JamesPond
Padawan

Post by JamesPond »

Pity, did she only shot the 2 scenes on her comeback? One with David and one with Brittany?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Till now yes, but it can change as David is managing something for the future.

PW

JamesPond
Padawan

Post by JamesPond »

Good to hear there maybe something in the future, she looked better than ever in the vid on David site and of course your scene you shot!

Sorry to bring up old news but is there still no chance of the original initiation scene being shown of Rose? I had to ask, sorry :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's not me who shot the newest 2018 scene with her and about first initiation this thread told all about it !!!

PW