Rockie

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
soaringhigh
Guru

Re: ROCKIE

Post by soaringhigh »

Merci pour ce casting inattendu! Une jolie russe qui se prend pas trop la tête. Il est vrai qu'elle a fait des scènes mémorables, presque toujours avec le sourire (chose rare chez tes concurrents!). Pas d'initiation montrable, mais as-tu pu y gouter? As-tu pris des photos d'elle?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non je n'ai rien fait avec elle, il y avait beaucoup de filles ce jour là ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

demdem
Newb

Post by demdem »

Thanks, Pierre! :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:P :P :P

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

boa15
Padawan

Post by boa15 »

Pierre, thank you for finally giving us this interview. You informed me in March that you might have it, so better late then never. This proves that you are human and make mistakes. This is the only pretty, adorable and great girl that I ever saw you interview that you chose not to work with. I don't understand why because she was a rare gem. Of course you have a hundred or more girls on your site that I also consider rare gems so I am not complaining. I guess even the great master can't be 100% perfect. So now I have to watch her great scenes with others wishing that there was a Woodman initiation or WUNF with her but knowing there will never be one since she stopped 4 years ago.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

C'est la vie !!!

PW