RITA RUSH

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: RITA RUSH

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

by a sea of assholes who agree with your methods.
It's not the nice way to speak here !!! I hope it's the last time and it was just an exceptionnal lost of control because I wish people to respect those who make this house resist to the storm of piracy !!!
When I said I forgot it's because yes there are so much to do that I forgot many things because I'm a human and can't be everywhere, doing everything as I do and remember all as a computer. I just read yesterday in the Wunf section that Jessyka Swan was with "to be continued" and yes I had also forgot !!! it's like that, I'm as I am, I do as I do and anyone not happy with this can go somewhere else.
Whatever morons at EBI can said , whatever same people can tell here, things will be the same in future until somebody change the internet and piracy slow down ...
So no need to be agressive toward the honest members of this site, it's because of their support I still do this work, otherwise it's long time I will have stopped when I see how many motherfuckers are around ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

fonzie
Padawan

Post by fonzie »

Why are you highlighting just one sentence? The main thrust is that a fixed camera will reduce editing time. Or am I wrong? A la Barbara Bella, Viola Bailey, etc. You constantly bitch about all this time to edit, so why not? Also, the other point is all these castings that are "in the box" and are 1+ years old, why not just release them in their entirety if possible? Just suggestions.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

again and again and again !!! I do it sometime because piracy destroy my business !!!
It's also more work for me to reedit after the "to be continued" and cost me more or less 3 to 7 hours extra work but this is the only way to fight them ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

I don't understand much about editing but a fixed camera perhaps worked in the old days but filming has moved on and when you get the camera in the girl's face as she is being fucked from behind by one of your guys and sucking your dick, well it's fabulous and much superior to fixed camera. When I look back at some of your glorious older work with innocent beauties I do wish you'd had today's technology. (They are still glorious movies however!!)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Thanks a lot !!!

PW

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

W-O-W!!! What a fantastic body! 8-) 8-) And Rita strikes me as a woman who knows what she wants!!! I trust you gave her everything she wanted and maybe even more than she expected! :twisted: :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She got a hard destruction !!!

PW

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

It's great to have such a talented milf on here. Always nice to see girls that are a bit older or different in some kind of way. Her performance is probably top. Waiting to see it.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is a top of the top one yes you're right !!! I like her very much ...

PW

Dickhead
Guru

Post by Dickhead »

She got a hard destruction !!!

PW

Well Pierre, that is very kind of you that you took care of this beautiful angel. However, I was wondering when you are going to share this "Act of Humanity" with us. :lol: :lol: :lol: