RILEY REID

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
jasminocaf
Padawan

RILEY REID

Post by jasminocaf »

Gorgeous Riley finally did anal and dp scene.
Do you think to have sex with Riley Reid ??

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: Riley Reid

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ahahahaah yes I wish to fuck the butt of this adorable girl but Greg Lansky has spent 12 000 $ for this scene and myself I can't do this because when it comes to be just business, I run away ...
But I must said bravo anyway, it was so many years people was waiting for that and I'm happy for Greg !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

Wow!

Sorry for the stupid question but it's not per scene right? It's 12000$ for the whole DVD full of exclusive scenes right?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't think so ... I heard info from concerned people it was 12 000 $ for her first anal scene. The others I don't know ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

ldb179
Padawan

Post by ldb179 »

Having seen the scenes, it was worth it, she was amazing especially the DP and MFF threesome with Aida.

jasminocaf
Padawan

Post by jasminocaf »

Woooow :shock: :shock:
12 000 $ ?? Amazing

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

She would have been better off (enjoyed it more) had Pierre been the provider of her first anal and DP. ;) While we have waited for her to do this, her performances were (in my estimation) just that...a performance rather than becoming lost in the intense orgasmic feelings generated by Pierre and his crew! :) While she may have enjoyed the action a lot it was never of the same magnitude as we see here routinely! Just my opinion...but I did like seeing her lose her anal and DP virginity. :mrgreen:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

As I said many time, the reason why I do not want just put money on the table is mostly because there is a huge difference between doing something just because you got paid and doing something because you wanna try get first some fun of it !!!
But as I don't know Riley Reid I can't judge her and said if she is only interested by money or a cool babe lucky to get a huge amount for what she likes to do ...

PW

ladiesman020
Padawan

Post by ladiesman020 »

Those anal & DP scenes will be her first and last anal scenes

juancarlos
Guru

Post by juancarlos »

jasminocaf wrote:Woooow :shock: :shock:
12 000 $ ?? Amazing

dont be so exaggerated, It is only this

the question is, how much money did the owner of the website with this Riley Reid scene 8-)