RIHANNA SAMUEL

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
wetpinkman
Padawan

Re: RIHANNA SAMUEL

Post by wetpinkman »

I do not understand , only 4 pages of this gorgeous girl !!!
And 73 of Rose Delight, I ask yóu all what is so special about her ??

Rihanna is gorgeous, sweet,PAL , nice(I know her :D ) and she definetely is equal in looks with Rose
@ Juan Carlos; translation please for the youtubevid !!!(or I will ask her next time what she said on youtubevid)

Then again maybe it is that the members of this site prefer a certain type of girl.
Rihanna is a popular girl, brazilian women are popular but I guess not on this site.

I never met Rose so I can't tell anything about her, but give me Rihanna :mrgreen:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The fans are the fans and their tastes is their right !!!
Personnaly I had chance to do the first scene ever with both of them and I know both very well.
Both are very pretty but if I had to make a general choice it will be Rose Delight who is superior in many domains. But about kindness difficult to choice ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

juancarlos
Guru

Post by juancarlos »

rose deligth 73 pages : because she has many scenes in this site and we can talk more about it :P :P

Rihanna 4 pages: only has a casting, Bonie nothing else to talk about her :cry: :cry: :cry:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

But it's a hardcore casting and there was almost nothing about Rose on the site that she had already many pages !!! I think it's because she is more famous and more well-known after been under contract with Private from 2006 to 2008 and been pushed a lot, that's all ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

alroi
Guru

Post by alroi »

She does not have several scenes on the site, but would definitely deserve to have a lot of pages written about her. Great girl, amazing eyes and a superb scene! Thanks Pierre

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:P :P :P

PW

Gerald
Padawan

Post by Gerald »

She is adorable. :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ses yeux sont des lacs dans lesquels j'adore plonger ...

PW

Gerald
Padawan

Post by Gerald »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Ses yeux sont des lacs dans lesquels j'adore plonger ...

PW
For sure :D

G.

Campeon
Padawan

Post by Campeon »

Seeing her scenes in other websites Rihanna seems to be one of the girls that really enjoy to be peed in her mouth. She seems more than happy.

Do you think she is like that? Is she one of the girls that really enjoy it?