RIA RODRIGUEZ

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
miamiay
Newb

Re: RIA RODRIGUEZ

Post by miamiay »

You know why I hate to check these forums?

Guys, the problem is her boyfriend. Pierre says that on EBI. He is a retard for not giving this info on his own SITE.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The discussion was not oriented that way here !!! But be happy the "retarded guy" has closed your account, like that you will not need to loose your time here ... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

tremend25
Guru

Re: NEXT BEAUTIES OF THE BEAST !!!

Post by tremend25 »

Started in 2013 and is from Hungary. Some of the best legs and ass you will see. Would love to see her get the Woodman treatment.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she is a football player with amazing ass like a balloon but she went to Prague Circus for make a first anal because she trusted them unfortunately for them, story turned wrong and her scene never went out. Today even for a fortune she doesn't want listen the world "anal" ... :( :( :(

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

tremend25
Guru

Post by tremend25 »

I didn't know about this. Oh well.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Anyway be happy guys !
Today she did her first anal with the right production company !!! LOL
Ria has changed a lot inside her heart, she growed up and now is really a delicious person. I was a bit upset in past by her "on been" but now, seems she is very cool and decided to be a serious girl. That's great !!!
IMG_2231.JPG
PW

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

I love when a woman comes back to you, Pierre, to experience anal as they should...enjoying the new sensations and reaching new orgasmic levels 8-) 8-) ...even if they have experienced anal at the hands of Neanderthals! :lol: :lol: :lol: This casting should be another great extension of an existing casting. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes and you'll be surprised of what she told me I think, as I was myself !!!

Anyway she is happy and it's the most important ...
Ria-Rodriguez.jpg
PW

ragingboner
Guru

Post by ragingboner »

Great news Pierre, but please don't wait too long to release it ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Next week, I promise !!!!

PW