REBELL LYNN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: REBELL LYNN

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Maybe but not have any chance to even ask ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

Shame!

poeman68
Padawan

Post by poeman68 »

Please tell me you got her and we will see it. Please. I know begging is not a sign of strength but.....I am begging. :)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Well at beginning I was really focus with the idea to do something with her because I liked her very much, but I could not when I was in L-A because she had a "problem" and again there was a "problem" when she came to Budapest with Natacha Starr. I wasn't in Hungary at this time and after I speak with Natacha Starr I came back specialy thinking I will shot them but they disappeared without even answer my messages.
So I was a bit sad at this time.
But today I think totally differently, when I see how good are the sales of Megan Sage interview and no need not mention Tori Black who has been an explosion this month, but Rebell Lynn does almost no sales and seems not have any success here ...
So finally it looks like destiny helped me to save some money !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Jasionz
Padawan

Post by Jasionz »

Totally in love with thise cute sexyness.
That teen slim like body.
Actually super perfect legs and feet...
baby face and kinky submissive attitude she demonstrated in her videos... hope is going to be a lot of fun.. ;)
In mean while thanks Pierre to hire such an angel

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think you didn't read my post properly ...

PW

poeman68
Padawan

Post by poeman68 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I think you didn't read my post properly ...

PW
No. Actually I am pretending not to read your response. Oh well. Not every girl can be a Nina North but this Rebel is gorgeous.

paladin20
Newb

Post by paladin20 »

poeman68 wrote:
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:I think you didn't read my post properly ...

PW
No. Actually I am pretending not to read your response. Oh well. Not every girl can be a Nina North but this Rebel is gorgeous.
When I saw Rebel in the previews page I got very excited, until I noticed it was just an interview. Big disappointment. Would have made another attempt at membership worthwhile. I'm sure there will be someone decent eventually though, I think Rachel James was the last big surprise.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think Rachel James and rebell Lynn are two different type of person ...
I think the disappointment will have been for me if I had made more than an interview. The general attitude Rebell have had with me when she was in Budapest has confirmed this fact ...
Rachel was not the last big surprise, I will show you new one in futur !!!

PW