REBECCA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
pico
Guru

Re: REBECCA

Post by pico »

^^^
that's good news, when you plan to upload them ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No idea !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

iliasp78
Padawan

Post by iliasp78 »

it is logical that you have so many to do with the updates that come almost every day but it will be really amazing if we could have a new bts of this suberb lady soon! it has been a while since there was an update on rebecca and it will be the perfect gift for easter for many of your fans (like me) hehe!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I know but you can't imagine how much "easter" request I already have ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

iliasp78
Padawan

Post by iliasp78 »

hehe you are a modern Santa Claus Pierre :P

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Possible yes !!!

PW

RichardParish
Newb

Post by RichardParish »

Loin d'être la plus belle fille que tu aies baisé en casting cette Rebbeca est la plus excitante. J'aimerais bien voir les scènes coupées, surtout juste après que ut l'aies bien faite mouillée avant de la baiser. Est-ce possible?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non ça ne l'est pas et je l'ai dit 100 fois !!!

PW

Synchearts
Newb

Post by Synchearts »

Ok Pierre! This is definitely the industry standard in seduction and sex. I have some questions for you though to resolve some mysteries!!! 1. How long did you fuck Rebecca? I see the video...but noted how if faded to further in the scene. I heard you mention "six hours" in the video. Was that how long? That's incredible stamina on your part if so. 2. Did she just let you do anal or was there some convincing before hand? Just wondering if she just surrendered it and if it surprised her? 3. With her ass to the camera, was she sucking your balls or dick? We can't tell. You're jerking off and by her moans she's got something in her mouth. Which is it? 4. When you went to shower...did you fuck her again? If so...that's got to be a great story too. 5. Right before you explode in her ass at the end and jumping to hyperspace in her ass...she seems as if she can barely take anymore but is definitely loving what's happening to her...! Afterward did she develop a deep desire for anal? Thanks for solving the mysteries!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

1. How long did you fuck Rebecca?
Enough to make both of us very happy !!!
Did she just let you do anal or was there some convincing before hand? Just wondering if she just surrendered it and if it surprised her?
I suppose the casting is neough explicite to let you understand there was a huge part of surprise. But we discussed a long time and then ... you have a video !!!
With her ass to the camera, was she sucking your balls or dick? We can't tell.

You think I remember ??? Probabily both but I can't tell ...

You're jerking off and by her moans she's got something in her mouth. Which is it?

What do you have in your balls ??? A banana milkshake ??? It's a very stupid question ...
When you went to shower...did you fuck her again?
No ! but as I said already, later, just after I broke up with Tania Russof, Rebecca has passed some time with me in Paris. So I had time to pass very sweet moment with her and this is also one of the reason why we are still friends today and I respect her so much !!! She's a wonderful girl !!!
Afterward did she develop a deep desire for anal?
Considering all scenes she did for me, I will said for sure yes !!! But it's same for millions of women in world who love vaginal and anal sex !!!

PW