REBECCA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: REBECCA

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes it's clear but too late...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Rebecca
Guru

Post by Rebecca »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:With me from the casting !!! but in front of all the team of course she was more shy !!!
Yes I 've more BTS with her...

PW

Really Pierre? Do you? :shock: ...I don´t remember on any of this BTS shootings... :oops:

R.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

How can you forget my dear ? Maybe you had too much fun and your mind was somewhere else !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Rebecca
Guru

Post by Rebecca »

Of course :D this is the right reason! :lol: you know...it´s loooong time ago...

marlo
Guru

Post by marlo »

oh my goooooooooooood :lol: is it the real rebecca?? mmmmmmmmmmmm :?:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I confirm it's the real one !!!

PW

marlo
Guru

Post by marlo »

ok I believe pierre! rebecca you are one of the best casting ever made by pierre!! are you still in the business??

stemcell
Guru

Post by stemcell »

Another very cute woman posting here. wowoowowoowowowowo

Rebecca,
only one question:
Did you really want to take the last train and leaving the first casting with Pierre?

----

Rebecca
Guru

Post by Rebecca »

Hi guys,
I discovered this forum just few weeks ago. As I spent a while around Pierre and other people from this business, I was happy to find some news about how is he doing now and how many fans he still has. Honestly I was really surprised and shocked that after almost 10 years there is still somebody, who is interested in me... Since 2002 Pierre made hundreds of new castings with many beautiful girls, so I really didn´t expect to find here a topic with my name (or stage name) in 2010! I have never seen my casting or any of videos made by Pierre with me, so a lot of things you are writing here about it are new and interesting for me :) But obviously, Pierre did a good job ;)

@ marlo - no, I´m not in business anymore
@ stemcell - I´m not sure what are you speaking about :? ... I think, I have to look at my casting firstly, to find out, what did I say there :)

Have a nice day.

bigenof
Padawan

Post by bigenof »

Hi Rebecca,

Welcome to Pierre's forum and my compliments for the performance that Pierre captured so well.

Rebecca, with the benefits of hindsight, of the time that has passed and of your very own private life experiences sine then, can you share with us the emotions you now feel watching yourself in that casting?

Thanks for sharing your feelings with members of this forum. You have lots of admirers on here.

bigenof