RACHIDA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Zlatko
Guru

Re: RACHIDA

Post by Zlatko »

merci Pierre, super casting, c'est du lourd :geek:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahaha, comme son cul !!! ;) ;) ;)

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Merci sublime ! J'espères qu'elle reviendra te voir à l'image de Bambi et Celine Verlant ! :geek: :geek: :geek: :geek:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

je ne pense pas, c'était juste un délire ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

brownjames
Padawan

Post by brownjames »

Congratulations Pierre…..ça c'est du trés bon PW... :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Merci ...

PW

Fanwood
Guru

Post by Fanwood »

Pierre,

Another Celine Verlant type scene. The casting blossomed pretty nicely toward anal which she refused countless times. Marvelous! I am sure you progressed already with her with some another mind blowing scene. I am guessing a wunf..

Thanks for this scene!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sorry guys, you can again tell thank you to my ex-assistant who found her on FB and already destroyed all possibility to do more with her.

PW

Darren73
Guru

Post by Darren73 »

Pierre this is really becoming a pain, she was a really nice girl rachida i warmed to her instantly and you coudnt keep your emotions under control :) One of the best ive ver seen. So i take it the jerk Ricardo has struck again is there not some sort of legal action you can take against him.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Only making closed some of his fake account on FaceBook but unfortunately he is just like an homeless and it's her complicate to solve it legally !!! In past I will have fixed it another way but today I am cool and I will not spent time and money for an asshole like that !!! The Karma will take care of him, no need of worry about it, it's for sure ...

PW