RACHELE RICHEY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: RACHELE RICHEY

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Sad to see a girl with one of the best natural pair doing breast implant ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Ahill92
Guru

Post by Ahill92 »

When her full casting Pierre? When?

485US46
Padawan

Post by 485US46 »

Certes les éditions internationales de grands magazines masculins sont souvent moins strictes sur le CV des modèles que la version US, mais j'ai vérifié c'est bien une édition officielle de Maxim (alias Max en France), donc joli coup pour elle de faire la couv d'un magazine de photo glamour comme ça.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Tu parles de quoi ??? l'épouvantail au milieu du champs ??? Tu l'as pas vu en réelle version 2016, elle est une statue de cire !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

on a envie de connaître la vrai Rachele Richey avant que le succès lui soit montée à la tête , avant qu'elle ait prit des bras de bébé dans l'anus et j'en passes ....

pb89
Padawan

Post by pb89 »

when will her casting be released?

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

ouiiiiiii

AYP00
Guru

Post by AYP00 »

I've read messages in French using Google Translate, so am I right that scene/scenes was not released because of technical difficulties?
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Thea to tell you the truth ( and some others too ) is a nightmare for me because I have problem with the original edited project and the second part that must be reedited now and sticken together but it doesn't work, so I must rebuild all and it's complicated considering my mad schedule ...

PW
Previously I thought that scenes/scenes is not released because there might be some problem with Rachele Richey or with the fact that she worked for PW rivals from Prague.

AYP00
Guru

Post by AYP00 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Tu parles de quoi ??? l'épouvantail au milieu du champs ??? Tu l'as pas vu en réelle version 2016, elle est une statue de cire !!!

PW
Mr. Woodman have you decided what is with her is coming first?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

No and honestly she is the last of my interest !!! She is just a liar whore and water will pass under bridges before I put anything with her here ...

PW