RACHEL JAMES

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: RACHEL JAMES

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Comme si tu n'aurais pas ouvert de topic sur elle si ça n'avait pas été sa première anal... J'ai du mal à le croire.
Il n'y a pas eu un seul topic sur ce forum en 6 ans dans la partie DISCUSSION, ouvert par moi à propos d'une fille à venir, si ce n'est pas pour annoncer quelque chose d'exclusif ...
Very exciting, I am guessing that is one of the tightest asses ever Pierre?
Absolutely but, over of that, one of the most powerfull charming angel I have ever met in my life.
You have to be in "wood" like me to not fall in love of her, she has something very magic, something like my Sophie has and curiously both of them like imediatly each others at the second they met. She is one of the best heartbreaker I have crossed ...
A very very very dangerous girl for any weak man, and unfortunately most men are !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

I just fell in love again!
You found a diamond in the rough.
Towards the end of the video, you acted like a teenage boy..........you could not keep your hands off of her.
You remind me of me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know that there is going to be a lot of begging for more of the video.

farhanshah9
Padawan

Post by farhanshah9 »

oh god. she's gorgeous. when can we have the full scene?

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

"one of the most powerfull charming angel I have ever met in my life.
You have to be in "wood" like me to not fall in love of her, she has something very magic, something like my Sophie has and curiously both of them like imediatly each others at the second they met. She is one of the best heartbreaker I have crossed ...
A very very very dangerous girl for any weak man, and unfortunately most men are !!!"
Praise indeed. It is not very often you say such things so I guess this is far more than you "selling" your girls. Obviously I look forward to this more than most. Will her personality show in the final cut, Pierre, or just her obvious good looks?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I think already the interview gives you a good idea of her very interesting personnality but of course the initiation will be a more intimate way to know her.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

MightyMonkey
Guru

Post by MightyMonkey »

"Wow....very special shoes....."
It's about the 500th time you start a video like this. Perhaps time to invent a new openings sentence... ;)

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The news on CNN start the same since many decades, what is your problem with the fact I consider she has special shoes ???

PW

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

would love to see an update..........

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Not yet, be patient !!!

PW

Eddy15
Guru

Post by Eddy15 »

Mostly I manage to be....just occasionally it is too difficult!!!!