RACHEL DANIELLAS

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

RACHEL DANIELLAS

Post by admin »

unknown316
Guru

Re: RACHEL DANIELLAS

Post by unknown316 »

Please show us what you do to her!

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

Yep, she looks interesting..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I did her first anal !!! This casting was very special with a particular request from that babe who amplificated the difficulties for me but at the end I got another thing for her first time and I was ultra proud of me !!!
A great girl but not easy to catch ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So be happy to know that you will probabily never see the full video of this girl because this guy did a huge and very bad blackmail to this babe on VK.

So if you know this bastard coward with no balls front of a poor girl just send him my best regards if you understand what I mean and explain him how happy you are about what he did !!!
I hope in the few million of Russian supporters I have, few hundred or thousand live in his town ...

https://vk.com/id413587043
IMG_1841.jpg
PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Ahill92
Guru

Post by Ahill92 »

She has a fiance !!! She is a slut and a corrupt woman !!!!
:o :x :x :x

Nimer
Padawan

Post by Nimer »

Pierre u know it is a fake account !
PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:So be happy to know that you will probabily never see the full video of this girl because this guy did a huge and very bad blackmail to this babe on VK.

So if you know this bastard coward with big muscles but no balls front of a poor girl just send him my best regards if you understand what I mean and explain him how happy you are about what he did !!!
I hope in the few million of Russian supporters I have, few hundred or thousand live in his town ...

IMG_1841.jpg
IMG_1842.jpg
PW

AYP00
Guru

Post by AYP00 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:So be happy to know that you will probabily never see the full video of this girl because this guy did a huge and very bad blackmail to this babe on VK.

So if you know this bastard coward with big muscles but no balls front of a poor girl just send him my best regards if you understand what I mean and explain him how happy you are about what he did !!!

IMG_1841.jpg
IMG_1842.jpg
PW
That guy in the pictures is Emil Weber Meek, mma fighter from Norway.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I am a fan of MMA but I did not know !!! Thanks AYP00
Ahill92 you're banned, and at least now I found a pirate because of this topic that's good.
Nimer, it looks like the name is the good one ...

Whatever, be happy now because of this stupid website VK, this video is off for a long time !!!

PW

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

Well, fuck.

VK is like a Russian Facebook, right? What makes it worse than Facebook?