POLY

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

POLY

Post by admin »

Patrick
Guru

Re: POLY

Post by Patrick »

Poly comme polyglotte !
En voilà une qui connait plusieurs langues , à ne pas douter qu'elle sait egalement tres bien se servir de la sienne :lol:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bien joué !!! En effet il suffit d'écouter son interview pour comprendre qu'elle sait ce qu'elle aime cette petite !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

A stunningly attractive and intelligent girl of 18. I am surprised there are so few comments on the forum about her. She is astonishingly articulate with English as good as mine and she wants to philosophise when her legs are apart. She says she is only interested in soft core and yet also seems to change her mind about the nature of love. So there's a chance of other u-turns. She also has no problem with anal or sperm though, sadly, only with her boyfriend. If she changes her mind about an initiation she would make a real impact because I think she would blossom in your arms. She has a lovely ass and downy sex. A nice blush too.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes she is different ! We are speaking by sms sometime, I don't desesperate to get her in business one day ! maybe ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

Keep trying, Pierre! She's certainly different.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I will try !!!

PW

GeorgeN
Guru

Post by GeorgeN »

Great picture, Pierre! She's a gem.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes very interesting girl !

PW

riddik747
Padawan

Post by riddik747 »

salut pierre anymore on this beauty belle??