PAOLA ALBINI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

PAOLA ALBINI

Post by admin »

shannow27
Padawan

Re: PAOLA

Post by shannow27 »

super-gorgeous Mexican Paola Albini laughed through the interview, really enjoying herself. I actually maturbated to her smile. Really hopin there is more scene with her beside the one with Pascal St. James .

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

The story of Paola is funny !
I shot a scene of comedy in a Fitness and she was working in from of the building where we shoted inside a kind of truck open on one side where you can buy sandwichs .
She though we was a regular film production a accepted imediatly to come to our place the evening after her work for a casting with me.
The rest of the story, some people will like, some other not ( my friend Hervé Bodilis for instance doesn't like it and told me ! )
The evening she came when we was playing billiard in the house, she seat down and my mexican assistant start to ask her if she's ready to be topless in a film. She stand up and start to scream on him " are you dump, even for a million of dollar I'll not do it, I'm a pur catholic and don't want go in hell" !
It's 6 pm I make her calm, taking a drink, having diner with us and all is fine. Around 7.30 pm we start to speak in the living room without camera especialy about religion and at 11.30 pm, when Hervé is going to take a drink in the kitchen, he can see we are still here fighting about Jesus Christ and the Devil...
At midnight, I take my camera for the casting and asking private question about her
At 1.45 am, my dick his in her ass and she scream so loud that she wake-up all my team.
At 2.30 am, she's in the taxi and go back home, at 7.30 am she 's in the laboratory making her full blood test, at 9.am she 's at her work...
Four days later at 7.00 am she in our place for the make up, at 9.30 she start her scene with Pascal St James. After a lunch with us, she go back home very happy !!!
I've never work again with her because I was too busy on this "Madness" production
but she will have been ok for sure for more work.
For all girls took on the place of Puerto Vallarta at this time, the story was more or less similar, and is similar in most of the place of the world.
Hervé told me, "it's not moral to convince someone who believe in god that his convictions are not right, I do not agree with what you did"
I've answered " 500 years ago, the Inca does not agree but don't have other choice than believe in Christ because when you have a red burning poker in the ass you accept anything, if tomorrow some Alliens come from Uranus and do the same with us, in 2500 every human will pray for jupiter 1 or something like that. At least only my dick burn her ass and she loved it !"
So, as I said some people will like this story some other not, but I've my convictions about our world and for me until you give somebody all parameters and let him decided by himself what he want to do, you're not bad !

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

shannow27
Padawan

Post by shannow27 »

Great story. It's even incredible she agrees to ass-loving being a Catholic
So when you are going to post the video, Pierre. Just want to see her screaming.

turko
Padawan

Post by turko »

i saw the casting, i am mexican, and here all girls plays whit this doble face
almost the end of the scene with pascal when she have a big dock in her hole ,she said in spanish "hay cabron, ya no puedo mas" who means "i can't more, stop"or somethig like that, it is normal ??do you need to stop an scene because she cant more???

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't know if she can't more because after her scene she take a shower and come in my room where I prepare the next scene and blow me and get my dick in her ass again. OK it was just few minutes but don't let me think sometink was wrong. Also the scene was dubbled so how did you get this sentence ?

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

turko
Padawan

Post by turko »

in the scene who appers (madness) after the casting can hear your voice, the traslator voice , and also paola voice , and almost at the end she said that

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Ok you speak about the CX not the film, I understand now !

PW

mrdeloze
Newb

Post by mrdeloze »

Wow I would love more BTS of Paola. One of my favorites. Pierre you need to have classes on how you get women to do everything. It is amazing how you meet woman on the street and have her agree to have anal later that day.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

ahahah sometime it even surprise myself :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

PW