ORSI

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
admin

ORSI

Post by admin »

Curious George
Guru

Re: ORSOLYA

Post by Curious George »

I found her very pretty. She seemed quite shy and innocent looking until she took her panties off. I was shocked to see the piercing that she had.

She had a very tempting ass hole. What happened. :?:

balou
Guru

Post by balou »

My emotions are the same, I remember now that I`ve been at the beginning of November 2001 (exactly the same time as this casting was recorded) at Budapest for some days for the first time and was more than impressed by the thousands of beauties in the city.

To imagine that a beauty like Orsolya is in the metro next to you and coming from a hard anal initiation of PW :) was an incredible kick.

Her body is perfect, her ass and her anus are an invitation. Did have a party with her ass? I hope so...

A very classic style casting, very nice in our modern times.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She wanted work, I did "a try" with her and all was perfect. Then she went home and changed her mind ... Very sad, she was so cute and aslo loved sex a lot !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

frozenyogo
Padawan

Post by frozenyogo »

So the "try" won't be released if I understand correctly?

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

Well, I am disappointed that she did not want it shown. At least you both enjoyed the sex. 8-)

daba52
Guru

Post by daba52 »

Yes! Her piercings were a wonderful surprise! :shock: I am sorry there is not more to see... :( She looked like she was ready for some fun which would have been very nice to see! 8-)

Cerberus
Guru

Post by Cerberus »

I don't see the points of these videos/castings.
The girl are usually pretty, but they last 5 minutes and there is nothing at all.

Short video + girl not being fucked = interest???

Curious George
Guru

Post by Curious George »

Cerberus wrote:I don't see the points of these videos/castings.
The girl are usually pretty, but they last 5 minutes and there is nothing at all.

Short video + girl not being fucked = interest???
I do see the point. It is an interview. We hear what she has and hasn't done with sex. We see her naked. And Pierre does tell us about having sex with her. All that is good information. It tells us about one more attractive woman in the world.

(Haven't you ever seen an atractive woman walking down the street, and wondered what she would look like with her clothes off? We almost get that with the thousands of castings that he has shown us)

On rare occasions, a girl refuses to have sex with Pierre. I find that interesting too.

The one that got away.

canete
Guru

Post by canete »

Well, let me explain what I think, maybe it can help you out in any point. For me This is not a 100% hardcore site. The main interest for me is listen a beautiful girl saying if she like girls, make blow jobs, swallow sperm, if she did or not anal sex, if she had sex with more than one boy at the same time, with how many boys or girls she had sex, see them nacked and see if she save her pussy or not, etc, etc. If later I can see her having sex with Pierre or his team, then it is great. That's why I like the second castings and listen the girls explaining how their sexual lifes changed after meet Pierre.
Sex and peace.