OLIVIA SIN

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Dasthus
Newb

Re: OLIVIA SIN

Post by Dasthus »

Just bought 3 credits for Olivia. Come on guys it's 41%, almost done !
Attachments
Screen capture 2018-10-28-12.28.png

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yeah step by step it's on the way !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

dargema
Padawan

Post by dargema »

Now 62% ...
Come on guys, buy credits so we can all enjoy the wonderful Olivia in action. Remember that Pierre said she was one of this year's favorite girls ...
For my part I already buy 5 credits and I will try to buy again !!!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Yes I am pretty sure it will be done this month ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

dragon34
Guru

Post by dragon34 »

Pierre help me please.i bought 5 credit yesterday but cant see full casting videos.why?? When downlond full casting video?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

At 100 % !!!
Capture d’écran 2018-11-06 à 07.05.03.png
Did you buy just 5 crédits like you want see any videos or you bought it in the presale section ???

PW

dragon34
Guru

Post by dragon34 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:At 100 % !!!
Capture d’écran 2018-11-06 à 07.05.03.png
Did you buy just 5 crédits like you want see any videos or you bought it in the presale section ???

PW
I want this only.olivia full casting.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

So wait it comes at 100 % then ...

PW

GapeAssholeLover
Guru

Post by GapeAssholeLover »

Pierre, can I ask You to tell us during anal sex are gape moments ? If yes, could you tell or give a little suprise to put a pic how size is it ? Small little girl, but maybe can do quite wide open asshole this sweety ;) Big regards to You and your work. Write us please.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You should know if you are watching my work that I always film the girls butthole when dicks goes out.
Then, because I don't use any products like many cheaters, you can see THE TRUTH about how a girl is for real.
I mean when someone use product to fuck a girl ass, because of the anesthesia the muscle are "OFF" and you get a wide gape very easily but it's a fake one.
Me when you see a girl ass after the dick goes out you can see how tight or large she is.
It's important because you can imagine what is the feeling when your dick is inside.
In fact less a girl can gape, better she is because she wraps your dick stronger !!!

I will let you find out how is Olivia when the video will be online ...

PW