OLIVIA NOVA

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Darth_K
Guru

Re: OLIVIA NOVA

Post by Darth_K »

such a sad story, it is horrible this girl took her own life, maybe by mistake, but recently a read an story, exactly today, about a guy that try to kill himself for the third time in jail, in Spain, and the guy was pronounced dead by three doctors, he was in the black bag, on the autopsy table, when he suddenly comes back, he also took lots of pills, but, it was not his time, so Olivia lovely as she was, met her time, thats why life is so precious, and maybe she was in pain, the most hard pain is carried inside, usual people cannot see it, we build this masquarades, so anyone close to us can see, in part because these people dont want to get pitty from their familiars and friends, and also beacuse they don't want to bring down their friends and family. It is hard to see this unless you are really looking for it, yesterday happen with a friend, she has this coffeshop and she was working happy, the place was full, all seemed well, but i stare for a while, and notice it was all part of a show, then when she cought a break i went back the counter and ask her, she told me at the begging, everything was fine, and i told for me she didnt looked fine, about 1 minute later, she told me her boyfriend dumped her, even she tried to perform not to bring down her place, her day a day life, in the back people who truly know her might have seen the signs, this is only my opion. Same it was a real shame all that happen to Olivia when i first saw her she looks exactly as a girl from my hometown who actually fuck as a devil :lol: but that's another story... :cry:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

We have no any concrete information about her death at the moment, so all this kind of story should not appear here in my opinion ...
She has nothing to do with this spanish guy !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

patbah77
Padawan

Post by patbah77 »

The newest development in this tragic story - if true - is quite shocking:

Today's press is quoting a guy claiming to be a "close friend" of Olivia basically saying that she was an addict and doctors warned her she would die unless seeking professional help and getting sober already in October..

(I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link the article here because her real name is mentioned in it, but it is not difficult to find on the net)

If true, this is really hard to stomach, because it would mean that she was able to hide it all the time, and neither Derek Hay nor Pierre and his team could realise she was suffering from that kind of apparent life-threatening addiction, even though having spent a lot of time with her. On the other hand it is quite unrealistic to believe, that a random guy would contact the media using his real name and lying about something serious like this, and the press would publish it without checking..

mspm89
Guru

Post by mspm89 »

^^^^^ You talk as if the press HAD standards these days. They don't.

Ok, Olivia wasn't that big a celebrity (August Ames had more crossover fame, for example), so that's a reason for them not to lie through their teeth.

patbah77
Padawan

Post by patbah77 »

mspm89 wrote:You talk as if the press HAD standards these days. They don't.
Sad, but true.

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

She was addict on what exactly ? Sleeping pills, narcotics, or others ?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She liked drink alcohol and was also taking some pills to sleep well, reason why I'm sure her tragic death is an accident.

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Jean
Guru

Post by Jean »

Very unconscious from her to mix both.

patbah77
Padawan

Post by patbah77 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:She liked drink alcohol and was also taking some pills to sleep well, reason why I'm sure her tragic death is an accident.

PW
That is worrying but far from the kind of life-threatening condition her alleged friend describes.

It is still hard to believe that you and your team or other people working with her wouldn't have noticed that she had such a serious problem, spending all the time with her, if that is true..

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In Europe she was maybe different than in USA but we have seen a girl full of happiness and enjoying her time with us.
She went to do only a B/G and a BG/A telling she wanna do her first DP in a year.
Finaly she changed her mind telling we were so kind that she wanted do her first DP with us. From that I think she was in really good situation.
Only first day we have had a little argument when I told her alcohol was forbidden on my place, but she asked if at least she can drink a glass of wine every evening after diner in order sleeping better cause jet lag was making her problems, and I said yes !!!
When you watch the BTS videos I made or her interview, I don't think you can said there was anything wrong with her ...

PW