NINEL MOJADO

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Princess Mira
Padawan

Re: MIRA CUCKOLD

Post by Princess Mira »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:Good program but sorry I can't be part of it !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
Why not,just have to want.... :P
Do not be afraid,I help you in everything,take care of you.. :P
What is your problem with my program,you don't like the nice,muscle asses? :D :D
..a dominant man can be submissive, when he wants more than anything else an unattainable woman...

Thea Scarlett
Padawan

Post by Thea Scarlett »

I think Pierre loves sweet and submissive girls ready to lick his ass. Others are not welcome in PW world ...
me Thea.png
me Thea.png (4.95 KiB) Viewed 3823 times

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Wrong little miss, every girl can be in my world but yes I don't want be the slave of anybody !!! It doesn't change that I'm really excited by the Mira's perfect ass and who knows maybe it can be her one day who can be my slave for an hour...
Maybe never it will happen but if I have this opportunity, it can be real fun for me !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

Princess Mira
Padawan

Post by Princess Mira »

Thea Scarlett wrote:I think Pierre loves sweet and submissive girls ready to lick his ass. Others are not welcome in PW world ...
me Thea.png
Pierre knows what is good....I too love the sweet and submissive girls ready to lick my ass ...
I am dominant woman and I live femdom relationship with my cuckold ( slave boy ) ,but the real men also have a chance with me....just if they deserve... :)
I was not and I will never be slave of anybody,but many" dominant" men have surrendered to me... :)
..a dominant man can be submissive, when he wants more than anything else an unattainable woman...

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

So I'm assuming we'll get to see an initiation of Mira by you, Pierre?
That would be great.

Your avatar is amazing btw, Mira.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

we'll get to see an initiation of Mira by you, Pierre
ahahahah don't be so sure ! that nice little rebel is a complicate case for me !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

C0nand0
Guru

Post by C0nand0 »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote:
we'll get to see an initiation of Mira by you, Pierre
ahahahah don't be so sure ! that nice little rebel is a complicate case for me !!!

PW
Oh come on Pierre, she's on the forum! She clearly wants it!
We can never have enough initiations. :lol:

What's best in your mind though of course.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I want take her ass, of course but the way I do always and at the moment she's not ready to accept this ...

PW

Booz
Guru

Post by Booz »

Princess Mira wrote:Hi Everybody :)
Thanks the viel compliment...
You are welcome my dear!
"Les femmes ne recherchent pas le bel homme. Les femmes recherchent l'homme qui a eu de belles femmes." Milan Kundera

Princess Mira
Padawan

Post by Princess Mira »

Oh,my ass accept with pleasure all the time :worship,kisses,licking,facesitting....large selection... :P
Attachments
LEE_7843-1 (424x640).jpg