NINA NORTH

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
radioactif
Guru

Re: NINA NORTH

Post by radioactif »

ça fait pas mal de mois qu'elle nous balade avec sa sois disant offre anal, rien à l'horizon , elle t'as fait tourner en bourrique , bref .... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Non elle ne m'a pas fait tourner en bourrique, elle est adorable. C'est juste qu'au USA tu ne peux pas faire les choses comme parfois je les fais !!!
Là bas tout dois être préparé à l'avance et moi je deteste ça, donc je fais parfois des plans culs alors que l'agence pense juste "interview". Ils s'en branlent un peu tant que rien de spécial" n'arrive pendant ces moment là, mais si par exemple une fille fait un truc particulier et que cela n'a pas été "discuté" entre l'agence et moi auparavant, on entre dans une possibilité de conflit.
Donc il y a des fois ou je dois fermer ma gueule et faire en sorte que ce qui est arrivé, finalement semble ne jamais avoir existé !!!
C'est le prix à payer pour pouvoir faire des castings en paix aux USA ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

radioactif
Guru

Post by radioactif »

Etant donné qu'elle n'a rien négociée avec personne , il sera peut-être possible qu'un jour elle te laisse mettre son casting en entier avec ton système de collecte habituel comme avec Shona River , Kayla Kayden ou d'autres ???

luckylu
Padawan

Post by luckylu »

PIERRE WOODMAN wrote::oops: :oops: :oops:
I wish is it !!! I like so much this babe, she is a little princess full of malice in the eyes and ultra attractive. If you add on that her kindness, her skill for sex you get an explosive cocktail.
She left me a souvenir, she bit my bottom lip untill blood ... but I'm not angry for that, when I washed my teeth this morning it was making me remember the great time I had with her !!!
did she kissed you off camera or is it in the censored part? cant see it in the Video...

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't remember if it's on camera but it was during the sex yes !!!

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Adventuretime
Newb

Re: NINA NORTH - Please uncensored Anal!

Post by Adventuretime »

Pierre, you are the BEST in the business. You get the best talent and interact with them that makes it so much more interesting and sexy. That is a brilliant talent you have because I am sure it is difficult to get the right reactions out of the girls but you do it!

Please find a way to get Nina North anal uncensored! I bet the fans would pay into a fund to make it happen. You are the Man to bring full clear Nina North anal to the world!

Keep up the great work!

Braveheart82
Guru

NINA NORTH

Post by Braveheart82 »

pierre are you going to do another scene with her?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I was expecting her to come to europe last year but she changed her plans.
She knows she is very welcome to my place and it will be a pleasure see her again.

PW

Darth_K
Guru

Post by Darth_K »

Pierre, great casting, i love her so much, i really think you should have done, or do something else with her, she said one of her fantasy was a being with two guys, you shoul do a DP with her and your team. At least, i know, we will all, enjoy it! :twisted:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

She is an adorable person but parameters are what they are !!!
Let's hope one day it can be changed ...

PW