NINA NORTH

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
Xenoss
Padawan

Re: NINA NORTH

Post by Xenoss »

marcosharp10 wrote: I don't understand the "accident". Can you please explain it more? Thank you!
It means some byproduct of her digestive system was somewhat expelled by the thorough drilling process of a certain person's penile organ inside her anal cavity. :roll:

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Come on guys !!! Nina doesn't like at all such kind of joke and I am asking you not go in that direction !!! Thanks

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

fibonacci
Padawan

Post by fibonacci »

Did you do any more scenes with Nina or did her boyfriend not agree?

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I don't have met Nina North after the casting but we are in touch and in very good friendly relationship, so I don't think her BF has any problem with me ...

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

Sandstone1213
Newb

Post by Sandstone1213 »

Plz plz mr woodman iwant more movie to Nina north plz

NyyFan98
Newb

Post by NyyFan98 »

PW,

Love the Nina North casting! But one question, not sure if you have answered it yet, why is the scene censored at certain points of the scene:?:

goran
Guru

Post by goran »

From beginning to the end, even considering the censored or not shown scenes, this video is one of the best castings ever. She's so sensual and responsive to every piece of pleasure you gave her, it completely passes to us through screen, just great to witness those moments between you two. It's obvious that without your strong insistence and mutual trust, we'd never even have the chance to see this. Thank you both...

Goran

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

THX, it's always rewarding for me when I read some people understand the deep part and difficulties sometime of all the things I do for my members ...

PW

Lysander68
Guru

Post by Lysander68 »

Of course it would be best if you could do her first anal, but even if xomebody else gets to do it first, I still hope you will work with her again. A WUNF with her would be fantastic.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:P :P :P

PW