NINA BUBBLE

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Re: NINA BUBBLE

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

solidbod
Guru

Post by solidbod »

Pierre thanks , gorgeous girl but the shit on Alain's dick ? Yuck .....

S

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It's the reality man !!! I agree with you, it's not what I like but some people on the site love it, so this few second are nothing if at the end it makes some members happy.
In life it's the same, who never get his dick dirty sometime in his life after fucking a dark hole ??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

darm2010
Guru

Post by darm2010 »

GREAT SCENE.THANKS
WAITING FOR MORE LIKE THIS

solidbod
Guru

Post by solidbod »

You are right , I thought the girls use douche , non ?

S

lammaz
Padawan

Post by lammaz »

Excellent scene, thanks Mr. PW!

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

I thought the girls use douche , non ?
Not always !!! I mean yes I send them to have a shower because I lick their pussies but concerning the "ass cleaning" it's a complicate thing which has diverses options in function of every girl.
To be clear once again, all depend of the situation I am facing :

1 - Girl never did anal and his in total panic ( I don't even try to do an enema or they will run away )

2 - Girl has been convinced and his cool, relax , half nervous. Then I suggest an enema or sometime not because i'm affraid it will break the ambiance.

3 - The girl is 100% ready to try, or has already try, then mostly I propose to do it or I let the girl to do it.
( This last option is often the cause of trouble because many girls doesn't know how to make it good and it brings disaster very often )

For info the "Woodman top record" of number of enemas is holding by BAMBINA the Russian babe of 44 Kg which has received 57 loads of water in the ass ( between 15 and 20 liters ) and still was not clean. It has taken 2 and a half hours. Then I was totaly down ( and in schock because never saw something like that before ) and decided to send her home ( she was supposed to do an XXX with 2 guys ). The morning at 7h30 am she called my assistant and tell she went to toilet after wake up and would like to work.
I said yes and I finaly did a WUNF : http://www.wakeupnfuck.com/scene/bambina-wunf-31.116
She was perfectly clean ... :P :P :P

PW

solidbod
Guru

Post by solidbod »

Pierre thanks for the explanation !

S

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

My pleasure !!!

PW

john peter
Guru

Post by john peter »

cute girl I didnt expect that she will made all of this (anal and DP)
She did all like a star ;)