NIKKY ANDERSSON

Comment and ask everything about each auditioned girls during the Woodman Casting X. Exclusive informations inside.
zeltor
Padawan

Re: NIKKY ANDERSSON

Post by zeltor »

:D

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

I really love "Sweet Baby"!!! I thought Nicky looked her very best in that movie....
One of your most underrated films! Great work , PW !

Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

In true I was always desespared by the fact when I shot Sweet baby in 96 was the beginning of an editing system called Avid. It was very expensive and my dear boss Berth wanted absolutly I come to Stockhom finalise the film. I did it, but the guy there was pur amator and the result is a semi- desaster on Part 1 and a full desaster on part 2.
Soon I'll reedited the 2 parts in a perfectly clean version on PierreWoodman . com

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”
I feel 2024 will be my best year ever !!!

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

Mr Woodman,

I'll look forward to the re-edited version!!! It'll be cool to compare the two...

Is there other films of yours that you're going to take a crack at re-editing? Or other films you plan on changing in some way?

I'm a huge fan of Blu-ray....I'm in the process of replacing all my DVDs. What a pain in the ass!!! I did the same thing 10 years ago with VHS!!! But I'm one of those guys... if there's something better, I need to have it (especially with movies). My friends sure love it, because they're the beneficiary of a lot of free shit....

I would love to see some of your work in Blu-ray... I imagine this would be crazy expensive, though....

Thanks for your time, PW.
Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

Blu-ray have a sens when it's based on a HDV or HD original film, but today many company try to fuck up all customers with the sale of movies 20 years old in blu-ray.
It's a lie, the only thing better is the compression who disapear, but honestly it's a pur bullshit in 90% of the case...
So be aware before buy anything, it was not shot before 2006 ( When I did Sex City, I was the first in Europe to shot in HDV and it was in 2005 but there was almost no editing solution at this time and it's only in 2006 that people have begin to use the HDV and HD, but very few, for movies...)

PW
“Nobody is jealous of the losers, only the winners attract the jealousy and hatred of idiots. That explains who my enemies are!”

youdaman
Guru

Post by youdaman »

You just saved me a shitload of money, PW..... More money to spend at PW.com... Can't wait for those T-shirts....

BTW, "Sex City" is one phenomenal film!!! Also I'm really looking forward to the casting of Afrodite Night.... That girl is fucking incredible!!!! Those breast are.... ? Actually, there's no words to describe how I feel about those boobies....

Your fan, The Canadian.

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

You're right she was incroyable, it was a good present from Judith Fox, at least she did something good for me that day !!!

PW

Ramsex
Padawan

Post by Ramsex »

Please a question,,,,,,,,, Nikky did not like the black cock, because does not have scarcely scenes, this happens often with the actresses?
Thank you very much, P.W. :D

PIERRE WOODMAN
The Spider

Post by PIERRE WOODMAN »

It depends of the girls, but mostly it's true they prefer the vanilla than the chocolat !
:roll: :roll: :roll:
But maybe because they haven't tried ...

PW

yabbadabbadoo83
Guru

Post by yabbadabbadoo83 »

This was the first initiation scene I have seen some 15 years ago, and since then I am completely addicted to your castings. Nikky looks so incredible here and at first I could not believe you fucked her ass and came in her mouth the first time I saw it. I had to jerk off over and over again. Also in most other films she did she does not take a mouthful of sperm, she always spits everything out as soon as possible.